No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told Amazon Germany that I wanted to return it and they refunded it and said don't bother returning it! That's handy Harry.

Comment

Been looking forward to this one arriving

Comment

Wow! I didn't know that existed. I'm very tempted. Although it's limited... did it cost a fortune?

Comment

Yes, it's quite expensive *gulp* but rather nice

Available here https://www.thetwilightzone.co.uk

Comment

Oh my word! Yes, it's pricey but it looks like a gorgeous set!

Comment

Wow, that is absolutely banging. I think I'm gonna pick up the ordinary, non-special edition.

Comment

There's a 4K version of Duncan Jones' MOON on the way.

It's a great little film and the BR disc is crazy sharp, so 4K should melt your eyeballs.

Comment

Said I'd be back and it's good news! Nordic release is indeed in English

It also has the right title and none of that ugly "FSK" rating nonsense blighting the cover.
                  Last edited by gunrock; 10-05-2019, 16:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Been looking forward to this one arriving

Holy cow that is stunning £150 is a lot but by god that's glorious

Here's my new arrival for today WEET exclusive GotG 2 Steelbook

Neil

Comment

Haven’t seen this in over 30 years!

First time in HD and uncut.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

More comedy horror

Comment

Wow, I didn't even know that was a thing! I have them all on DVD but I might have to go for that set.

Comment

Arrow released two versions: this 8-disc set with the hardback book and a simpler 4 disc one.

Comment

Picked up some Criterion Editions I’ve been after for a while

Comment

Snapped this up on Prime Day for £5.60.

And whilst sorting out the loft last weekend I found it’s original form ...

Comment

Working...
                                X