Anyone getting metro Exodus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone getting metro Exodus?

Looks very tasty, especially the gun customisations.

I've got it to do some HDR reviewing, it's erally pretty.
    I like that you can download orther languages, so if you don't like the weird put on russian accents "Shimples" you can actually play in Russian.

Comment

I most certainly shall, though this weekend is going to be crazy what with Far Cry New Dawn, Crackdown 3 and Anthem also launching, finding time is going to be a struggle. No new games for ages and 4 games all launch on same day.

Comment

Anthem is next week

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          Anthem is next week
          Its available this week on PC for Origin Premier accounts

Comment

Ah, I probably get the trial one with EA access

Comment

In the one or two reviews I've read they've suggested Exodus is better than the previous two games which means hell yes because the first two were great. By the looks, best game out this month

Comment

The game is amazing and the game to show off what the One X can do

Comment

Yeah maybe i wont be getting Metro Exodus just yet, just had a look on the epic store and its £49.99!!! Bloody hell thats alot of money, think im going to wait. I have just brought Far Cry New Dawn for £20 and have Anthem to play through so im in no rush.

Comment

^ £49.99 for the basic version, £69.99 if you want the DLC included.

Comment

Yeah i saw that, crazy expensive, even on CD Keys its £45. I thought PC games were supposed to cost less then console games, also considering the fact it cant be traded. Im in no rush, i can wait for either a sale or for it to hit Steam next year with all the Steam trimmings.

Comment

I think the description for the expansion pass is so half-arsed and indicative of the times: Exact contents still to be determined, but expect hours of gripping single-player, story-driven action of the highest quality! I know it's not doing anything different from most other western major releases but still garbage.

Comment

Exact contents to be determined

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            The game is amazing and the game to show off what the One X can do
                            Read there are some nasty issues with inaccurate gamma on the x1x though

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              Read there are some nasty issues with inaccurate gamma on the x1x though
                              Unfortunately there is 'black crush' on all Xbox versions of Metro Exodus. DF cover this in their excellent analysis of the console versions. Also a problem in Crackdown 3 as well. Apparently they have reached out to MS for an official comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X