No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After fun with Rez and Pinball earlier we laced up our gloves and put Creed on. It’s not perfect, but it’s a right laugh, and it was the one everyone was queueing up to play, desps for another go. Worth it as a bit of a party game if you have a set of Moves and see it on sale.

Comment

Couple of new bundles coming to the US.

Comment

Demo of Everybody's Golf is up on the UK store...

Welcome to the VR Golf Club From huge swings off the tee to chips, pitches and putts – the practice area and driving range will have you mastering those nice shots in no time. brOnce you’ve gotten into the swing of things, you can even scout out the club’s first hole and start devising your winning strategy.brbrPlayStation®VR headset PlayStation®Camera requiredbrPlayStation®Move motion controller compatiblebrbrHD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080pbrPlayStation®Move-Motion-Controller and PlayStation®Camera optional.brPlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera is required to play this productbrbrDownload of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.brLibrary programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.comlegal for full usage rights.

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION], you want to take out some more Zeds soon?

Comment

Fo Sho!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Fo Sho!
              Sweet.
              When is best for you. I should be around tonight.

Comment

Been for a curry and now I have mortgage forms to fill out. Should have a couple of spots over the weekend though. Will yah you in the WhatsApp group mate.

Comment

Bought Xing this evening, can only describe it as magical. A puzzle game inside a surreal & magical realm, my only hint is to have a fan on in front of you it ramps up the immersion by a ton.

Comment

Tried Everybody's Golf VR. Day one for me. Seems realistic in the way it properly registered my ability to slice shots. The putting was ace. If you approach the putt as you would in real life, it works! I like how the controller vibrates if you make your club touch the ground.

I spent a scary amount of time just looking at the receptionist and caddy

Comment

I keep forgetting to d/l the demo for Everybody's Golf. Can't wait to try it.

Creed is still on almost daily in our place.

Comment

My son was hassling me to play PSVR at the weekend as he really got into it last week.
                        We played a lot of the Playgrounds stuff, but he freaked out at the ghost game when one rushed him.
                        He was rubbish at describing, so we couldn't swap.
                        The cowboy one was better as it was a similar idea - non-player describes outlaw for VR player to spot - but less spooky.

He was playing it because some friends had come over and I showed the PSVR to them.
                        The husband loved it! He played all of the London Heist and a few others.
                        His wife did the shark encounter, but was terrified! "I'm closing my eyes!"

Deffo will play a few more games when I've done RDR2.

Comment

A Predator VR game coming soon? Hope its stalky FPS style.

Comment

I've pre-ordered/bought Everybody's Golf based on the demo. It's quality. Can't wait to don the plus fours and hit the fairway.

Comment

Yeah everybody's golf is great. Im rubbish at it, but it's cool to play. It's like Wii Golf multiplied.
                              All my drives spoon violently into the sides, but I did clock a few right down the middle.

Comment

Yeah, I’m not great ... I was slicing everything until I adopted a Wii-style short swing, just bringing the club back maybe two thirds of a full arc before swinging ... I was driving them far more central after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X