Brand new Japanese Mega Drive Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand new Japanese Mega Drive Game

Yep, a brand new game has just been released in japan featuring music from many great names including Yuzo Koshiro. Check out the unboxing and game preview.

Looks pretty cool!

Got my dispatch e-mail yesterday so it's going to be a few weeks yet I would have thought.

How does it play?

Comment

I
      like some of those tunes, cool release.

Comment

The game doesn't appeal to me, or look particularly good, but I have to say the music playing in 'Earth Crisis' is absolutely brilliant. It would be a classic tune if it was from a retro MD game.
        Last edited by Leon Retro; 22-02-2019, 01:42.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
          Looks pretty cool!

Got my dispatch e-mail yesterday so it's going to be a few weeks yet I would have thought.

How does it play?
          I've only played it for about 10 minutes to get footage for the video. This is why I didn't give any actual comment on the gameplay.
          First impressions are not that good to be honest. The action doesn't seem to always follow the music and the graphics are rather weak IMO. I'll play it more over the weekend to see if I can get in to it. I do wish they used a better sound engine though.
          Last edited by Yakumo; 22-02-2019, 04:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            I've only played it for about 10 minutes to get footage for the video. This is why I didn't give any actual comment on the gameplay.
            First impressions are not that good to be honest. The action doesn't seem to always follow the music and the graphics are rather weak IMO. I'll play it more over the weekend to see if I can get in to it. I do wish they used a better sound engine though.
            Hmmmm. Fingers crossed. I agree about the graphics but sort of let it slide as I expected the music and game play to be spot on.

Let us know once you have had the opportunity to spend more time with it.

Comment

The music sounds absolutely ace, vintage. Game looks total piss but them sonix warmed me cobblers.

Comment

Working...
              X