Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krispy Kreme = overrated in any City Their best donut (IMO) is the original glazed ring (oo'er)

Everything else is like diabetes jizz.

Comment

Dum Dums, Crosstown, Bread Ahead, and Doughnut Time all > Krispy Kreme.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Dum Dums, Crosstown, Bread Ahead, and Doughnut Time all > Krispy Kreme.
        Not tried the others but Doughnut Time is brilliant.

Comment

Personally I only really like one type of Krispy Kreme - the regular glazed, literally moments after it's made. That being said, I think those are particularly good.

Never quite understood how they've managed to work their way into the likes of Tescos with cold donuts.

Comment

Krispy Kreme Original Glazed are pure mana of the Gods which is an astounding achievement for a simple fillingless donut

Comment

Price of Krispy creams are outrageous. I don’t buy them anymore. Pack of Morrison’s fresh baked raspberry ones for 50p, done

Comment

I'm with [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] on this, original glazed bakers shop glazed ring doughnut or yum-yum (M&S used to a four pack of these) beat these American Krispy Kreme/Dunkin' Donut, chemical gloop covered nastiness, any given day.

Comment

Fresh like a box of Krispy Kremes!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    Fresh like a box of Krispy Kremes!
                    Sweet 'n' sour like a tangerine.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Sweet 'n' sour like a tangerine.
                      3 MCs and 1 DJ

I could do this all day... with no delay

Comment

Mr Donut are best.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          I’m going to be straight with you Zen. You’ve obviously hit the drugs too hard and far too often as you've fried your brain. Your just not on the same wavelength as the rest of us I feel.

Sometimes you’ve got some interesting concepts, but mostly it just comes across as you’ve lost the plot.

I’m not saying this to be horrible as your probably a nice guy, but maybe before posting your more outlandish “ideas” stop and think for a second, am I the only one that thinks this, the answer is, probably, probably.

I'm probably a nice guy? Probably? Banish that trace of doubt this instance. I'm positively fab.

Not on the same wavelength? Nah, I disagree. On a fundamental level people are all alike. We all wanna be happy. How we go about seeking happiness may be different - for instance one person might go to war to kill what he perceives as an enemy and a threat to what he values, whilst another person might refuse to partake in battle even if it means going to prison because the idea of killing his fellow man is a greater threat to his happiness and peace of mind. On the surface both men seem very different, but on a base level they're alike.

As for stopping to think if I'm the only one who believes in something, Dog Thang alluded to a similar sentiment with the image he posted, but since when has the quantity of peopel believing in something been a good barometer of the soundness of an idea?

Imagine the scene: it's the year 500 BC in Athens, Greece, and Pythagoras proposes the idea that the earth is in fact a globe. Everybody thought he was mad, a globe indeed, what insanity! But he was right. That's called the Socratic method right there, when you take someone's argument and find an example where it doesn't ring true, thus rendering the argument obsolete.

But, for me personally, what's more important than being right or wrong is being myself and expressing myself freely. You don't have to agree with everything I say (and I'm not even sure if I'd like that), I love debate and discussion and discourse, but I definitely insist that I be allowed to be myself and will fight tooth and nail for that right. Because it is a right. And rights are not given, they are taken. And you won't take mine.

That sounded a little serious at the end there. No hard feelings, fella, and to prove it let's have a joke:

A Zen master told me, “Do the opposite of what I tell you.” So I didn’t.

Comment

Here are the donuts i got at tesco

Comment

Take them abominations to Room 101, pal!

Comment

It irks me that everyone is talking about doughnuts and I have none to eat.
                                Also that I shouldn't be eating doughnuts.
                                Plus "donuts" and "yogurt".

Comment

Working...
                                X