No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah my post displays a clear fake. The effort though...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      If you look at it and the literal first word in your head is 'fake' then you know it's a design fail.
      In its defence, there are prototypes of various consoles that look just as silly.

I daresay a few wanks were had during production of the video, such is the creator's love for Sony. Stalker level, easily.
      Last edited by randombs; 21-05-2019, 14:33.

Comment

Nearly as good as that fake Nintendo revolution video from years ago , great effort tbf

Comment

Nearly as good as that fake Nintendo revolution video from years ago , great effort tbf

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Some effort this..

I want the white one! That’s a very well done video and the design of the system is very cool. Looks like a proper game console.

Comment

In case it was in doubt:

Blu-Ray confirmed and Sony says it won't be pushing hard for anyone to abandon physical media

Comment

Also, a demonstration of hair physics for the Frostbite engine - pretty meaningless demo but hey ho:

Comment

It looks great, but wasn't it the frostbite engine that was responsible for the lovely physical animations of Mass Effect Andromeda? And the reason Bioware give as to why Anthem is a cluster****?

Comment

To an extent yep, it's the problem with taking an engine and focusing it on one task when in real time it will never do what the demo suggests because of everything else going on. Frankly, flowing hair is the last thing Frostbite needs, the engine is in need of wholesale replacement and DICE getting their heads back in the game

Comment

Haha, that would scare the sh*t out of my kids

Comment

Sony confirm that PS5 players can play with PS4 players online with backward compatibility.

Comment

Okey sony gave us finnaly some good news abt this new option between ps5 & ps4
                          Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
                          Last edited by rina2727; 25-05-2019, 19:05.

Comment

Particularly nice as having got rid of the PS4 I can pick up its remaining exclusives cheap on Day 1 to expand the PS5 launch roster

Comment

Yeah absolutely. Sony are apparently going for a seamless upgrade. If I can buy the new console, plug it in and have all my ps4 games just sitting there ready to download it sounds good. Also, if you can get the ps4 to save to the cloud (which mine regularly fails to do), all your saves will be available ready to pick up were you left off.
                              Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 24-05-2019, 10:01.

Comment

Don't forget, those PS4 games on PS5 should load much, much faster and it's quite likely any game with an uncapped framerate will run much better too. Quite a lot of games these days even target 30fps, but don't even manage that. PS5 should fix that.

Comment

Working...
                                X