Tenet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tenet

Warner Bros. Pictures has set Christopher Nolan’s next film for a July 17th 2020 release both in regular cinemas and IMAX. The project is currently untitled and all other details are under wraps. It’s the same weekend Nolan’s last film “Dunkirk” opened on in 2017 and the fifth film of his that has had a […]

Christopher Nolan's next movie will release on 17 July 2020, little else is known about it but for some anything from Nolan is an event in of itself. The film launches one week after Ghostbusters III and the same as the movie of Bob's Burgers and SpongeBob Squarepants 3
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 23-05-2019, 07:07.

Update: The original quote has been pulled by the outlet, suggesting it was incorrect. Original: A brief new posting by industry site Production Weekly has offered the first details on Christopher Nolan’s next film which they dub “a romantic thriller, like ‘North by Northwest’ in tone meets ‘Inception'”. The report indicated “Interstellar” and “Dunkirk” cinematographer […]

Nolan's next film is being described as North by North West meets Inception

Comment

Warner Bros said Wednesday that shooting has begun on Tenet, which is now officially the title of Christopher Nolan's secretive next movie.

The above is now the title of Christopher Nolans next film

Comment

I have heard it is about a grouep of peopele who go campeing and they sleeep in a tenet.

That was rubbish. Seemed better in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          I have heard it is about a grouep of peopele who go campeing and they sleeep in a tenet.

That was rubbish. Seemed better in my head.
          I give this attempted joke four out of tenet.

Comment

I, for one, am rather looking forward to this.

Comment

I think I saw this in an episode of Red Dwarf. I was a little confused by the trailer but that’s probably because I haven’t seen the last two Bourne films.

Comment

I'm curious but that's still as far as I'm at so far, I just about get the films gimmick from the trailer but it feels more like its in spite of it rather than because of it.

Comment

I started watching the trailer.
                  It looks mint.
                  I stopped watching the trailer as I want to see it with minimum spoilers.

Comment

I really dont care about this film. All of his films are too clean and cold feeling and they never engage me as a viewer. He's a good director that doesn't seem to have really become a great director.

Comment

While almost every movie has fled the release schedule until the end of Summer, if not well into next year, one film is holding course – Christopher Nolan’s “Tenet”. Currently slated for mid-late July, the time-travel espionage thriller is the first tentpole scheduled to arrive on the release schedule with exhibitors labelling it, Niki Caro’s […]

Currently Tenet stands as the next major cinema release lined up with its 17 July date still holding despite constant closures from COVID-19. According to the CEO of IMAX the reason it is holding its date is that Nolan himself is pushing for it to still open in July.

Comment

Christopher Nolan has long championed shooting on film and showcasing those movies in cinemas when so many others have moved to shooting on digital and releases via SVOD. As a result, he’s the pin-up for exhibitors and his new film “Tenet,” which is holding steadfast to a planned mid-July release, is being touted as the […]

WB will decide within the week whether to delay Tenet

Comment

I saw an extended scene of this in the cinema, some special IMAX presentation before Star Wars IX began, and it was really bloody cool to be honest.

I’m not the biggest Nolan fan to be honest, I agree with [MENTION=16707]Cassius_Smoke[/MENTION] that he’s never really become great in my eyes. Interstellar for example - I mean that film is ridiculously bloated. When you look at how clean and pared back 2001 is, it’s just not even on the same level.

That said, I do want to see this. The scene I watched was actually pretty incredible. Better than the Star War which followed!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            I saw an extended scene of this in the cinema, some special IMAX presentation before Star Wars IX began, and it was really bloody cool to be honest.

I’m not the biggest Nolan fan to be honest, I agree with [MENTION=16707]Cassius_Smoke[/MENTION] that he’s never really become great in my eyes. Interstellar for example - I mean that film is ridiculously bloated. When you look at how clean and pared back 2001 is, it’s just not even on the same level.

That said, I do want to see this. The scene I watched was actually pretty incredible. Better than the Star War which followed!
                            I know which scene you mean as I think it was a special preview shown before watching Ep. IX in IMAX.

The distributor has to make the right call here as if its not the right environment to release the film in July then wait. A director's want to release the film when people are pensive about going back to cinemas anyway will hit its box office. I'd say wait until September where its more likely they'll be opening their doors again. They won't have to worry about audiences going to see Wonder Woman '84 by then as well.

Comment

Out as Wave One disappears and before Wave 2 shuts them down again

Comment

Working...
                              X