[NSW, PS4] Esp Ra.De M2 ShootTriggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW, PS4] Esp Ra.De M2 ShootTriggers

One more shump coming to PS4 and Switch, this time Esp Ra.De as part of M2's ShootTriggers series. Scheduled for late 2019 in both digital and physical formats.

「エスプレイドΨ ESP RA.DE.」がNintendo Switch、PS4に登場!M2ShotTriggersシリーズ第5弾

I thought we had another thread for these M2 Shot Triggers games, but apparently not? Anyway, great news!

I have the PCB of this and am delighted its finally getting ported, particularly so to the Switch. Flip Grips at the ready, folks.

Comment

Great news! I've only ever played this emulated on PC. Will be very glad to buy it for Switch.

Comment

Great stuff. Undecided whether I'll go for PS4 (got arcade sticks already) or Switch for the portability.

Interesting how XBOX was the shump darling last gen. How things change.

Comment

One factor might have been Taito X boards being PCs with embedded Windows and the two other consoles having a pretty different architecture, making the 360 the easiest console to port to. Nowadays all consoles have pretty much the same architecture, so it's a matter of predicting if you can turn a profit on a particular platform.

Comment

I love that these games are making it to the Switch 😊

Comment

Awesome. Never played this so quite looking forward to giving it a try.

Comment

Working...
              X