No announcement yet.

E3 2019 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 Days till E3's first presentation - What's everyones hopes and expectations for this years show?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      20 Days till E3's first presentation - What's everyones hopes and expectations for this years show?
      I just want Nintendo to unveil a bunch of stuff with concrete, 2019 release dates.

Also FROM to show off Armored Core 6.

Comment

Some in depth footage of FF7 remake and Death Stranding, where we can actually gauge what the games will be like to play.
        I know Sony are not there, but are they doing a State of Play around the time of E3?

Comment

More Pokémon.

Comment

Still nothing concrete from Sony, been reading round on rumours for Microsoft and it's looking like they've been given their biggest ever open goal and will miss the shot completely - dangling late 2020 next gen teases to make up for a vacuum of XBO content

Comment

I’ve got a feeling more labo vr shenanigans from Nintendo

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                Can't wait, I've book annual leave for 9th,10th and 11th...

Hoping for....

Ubisoft to announce a new Splinter Cell game and maybe see Watchdogs III (hope its true about London)

2K Maybe to show off GTA 6

Microsoft to show off Fable, Halo maybe some info on the new consoles and what the teams are doing, and looking forward to seeing Gear Of War V and Ori and the Will of the Wisps gameplay. Hopefully, we get some new OG XBox BC games too

SONY. Looking forward to seeing Last of Us II in near complete form, along with some VR stuff

Then seeing gameplay from the likes of Judgement, F1 2019, Doom Eternal, Control, Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                  Can't wait, I've book annual leave for 9th,10th and 11th...

Hoping for....

2K Maybe to show off GTA 6
                  Seems unlikely...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    Seems unlikely...
                    Agreed, but one lives in hope.

Comment

Forgot about Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein. There's that wolfenstein VR game too I'd like to see.

Comment

I thought none of the three big boys were at E3 this year?

Comment

If Nintendo announce a new F-Zero, it would make my year. Mario Kart 9 would also make me very happy.

Maybe a new Wipeout from Sony could be good, so that would grab my attention.

Comment

I'm hopeful we'll see a new Splinter Cell.

Comment

I couldn't find the FF7 remake thread (i was sure i'd seen one), so i'll put this here instead since its going to be shown at E3.
                              Its a 'leak' of some details of the remake. As always I'd take it with a pinch of salt.
                              If its true the game will be broken into 2, with the first half finishing at Aerith's death. I'm ok with that.

Comment

FFVII Remake, I've gone to having wavering faith in that. It being split is just a weak excuse to rush some of it out in time for current gen audiences.

I think this years E3 is going to be exceedingly weak. A shame because the future line ups are looking to be increasingly sparse at the moment but with Sony taking a dive an increasingly reliant on already announced projects I suspect they're holding stuff back for next gen now.

Microsoft will blow their presentation. Talk of xCloud and Xbox 4 of any sort is filler for lack of content and at the current time does nothing but harm XBO, with Forza 8 off the cards and rumours that stuff like Fable is being held back for next gen I see this years presentation as more us finding out if Microsoft has written the XBO off, if so they'll focus hard on Gears 5 with little lined up beyond it of that scale.

Nintendo. Depends a lot on the rumours. There's that revision gossip as well as the XBL team up talk so it could be a very big E3 news wise but it's success for me rests on them firmly dealing with the compelling software void that's growing over time, at this point Nintendo either has multiple high profile Switch games coming to fruition or they've officially dialled back software development and red flags start to raise.

Splinter Cell seems a good call, not just because of the rumours, but also because it looks like Ubisoft is most likely to capitalise on how weak EA are of late and the size of current gen audiences. I suspect they'll be the winners this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X