No announcement yet.

Xbox One: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I wouldn't worry about State of Decay 2 disappearing [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION], it's a Microsoft Studios game.

I'm in a similar 'Game Pass or PS+' quandary. I think I'm going to can PS+ for now tbh.

Comment

I love Game Pass. It satisfies my need to have eleventy-billion games to play with no chance of me ever playing them at a much more reasonable price than actually paying for all the full versions of the fecking things!

Comment

Cheers [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION]. So ms games tend to hang around? Handy to know.

Comment

Yes indeed, that’s my understanding.

Comment

Yes, they're essentially the pillars of Game Pass, can't see them going back on their word. I agree that GP is amazing but I really wanted a physical 360/X1 collection. Games were dirt cheap anyway.
            Last edited by Nico87; 10-05-2019, 23:13.

Comment

Fowl looking Fortnite edition purple XBO set for official reveal soon

Comment

Fowl?!

Ducking autocorrect, I imagine.

Comment

Comment

Another UI change is inbound:

Comment

It came through yesterday for me, it's a very minor change. but at least I don't need to scroll through community and mixer to get to the store now.

Comment

Oh, I hadn't noticed any change yesterday. I'll take a closer look tonight.

Comment

Gears of War 5 Xbox One X model announced:

Comment

Looks stunning
                            I've pre ordered the pad for my X

Comment

At this point, you have to wonder who that product is for. Hardcore Gears of War fans...who don't already own an Xbox One?

It seems crazy to drop £450 on an Xbox One when we're less than 14 months from new hardware all round.

I guess it's just for collectors.

Comment

Yea, MS did seem to be more active with the special edition consoles last gen. I actually purchased the Halo Reach 360 when I wanted to upgrade to a Slim console. Whilst I might have done anyway at least the Reach console spurred me on.

I personally don't like that Gears 5 XBX but it's great it exists.

Comment

Working...
                                X