Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn’t every game for Xbox in japan. A limited run? Lol

Comment

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill: Slaps and Beans had a physical release by Strictly Limited Games put up for sale yesterday and copies for both the PS4 and the Switch are still available.

Comment

Metal Wolf Chaos is available through Special Reserve Games - link

Comment

SRG have actually shipped Minit and The Messenger now, and they also have Downwell up for order. The Switch version comes with a FlipGrip, which is good for those who don't have one yet, but **** for me, who already has two and probably doesn't need a third

Nothing too interesting on the LRG front for me lately, other than River City Girls, that I'm starting to hear some good things about.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Nothing too interesting on the LRG front for me lately, other than River City Girls, that I'm starting to hear some good things about.
            Why not just get it from PlayAsia? Apparently the Asia version is in English.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
              Why not just get it from PlayAsia? Apparently the Asia version is in English.
              Didn't even know this was a thing, but happier getting the US version over the Asian one, and also I refuse to buy from Play-Asia (I have reasons that are likely too boring to get into here).

Pulled the trigger on River City Girls today, as it's last day available lined up with Blazing Chrome going live!

Comment

Polybius goes up for sale at 3 p.m.

Comment

I'm jumping on for Blasphemous tomorrow!

Now that I've actually had some of my games from SRG turn up (Minit, The Messenger, Metal Wolf Chaos) I've gotta say I'm really stoked with how well designed they've been - really slick art being used, great slipcases and extras... my Downwell should arrive from them soon, which I've got high hopes for too.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                    Missed this because of a customer call

Comment

Went out of stock both times stupidly fast, was tempted but the price put me off as its a less than £10 game, with other titles i didn't mind coughing up more cash for a disk version but this one i relented on.

Comment

Preorders for Darius Cozmic Collection from Strictly Limited Games begin tomorrow at 11 p.m.

'Arcade' will cost €39.99 (PS4 / Switch), 'Console' will cost €54.99 (PS4 / Switch) and 'International Collector’s Edition' will cost €139.99 (PS4 / Switch).

I'm torn between going for the two individual releases or paying the extra €45 to get the collector's edition, though its contents haven't convinced me entirely.

Comment

Whereas some mug over here is looking at the JP PS4 version of the Darius arcade release, and the JP Switch limited version of the Cozmic Collection, and still feeling tempted...

There's no helping me.

Comment

Getting one and not the other one seems a bit pointless so I'm looking at a minimum outlay of €94.98. At that point, it's a matter of figuring out whether the extras included in the collector's edition are worth the premium.

Having watched an unboxing video of their R-Type Dimensions EX collector's edition, I came away with the impression of it being well-put-together, if a little bland and/or tacky.

Comment

Comment

Just found out that Blazing Chrome is a thing and that physical copy pre-orders sold out months ago.

Getting really sick and tired of this sh1t. A lot of these titles are retro-styled and thus have zero reason to not be made widely available for general physical release.

Comment

Working...
                                X