Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Hey all

Looking for valuation on these if I can

Jpn SFC Rock n Roll Racing
    Jpn MD Shadow Dancer

Both boxed complete

Thanks

Neil
    Did you get a valuation for Rock n Roll racing?

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
      Did you get a valuation for Rock n Roll racing?
      Nope
      Like most of the stuff in this thread it goes totally unnoticed & ignored

Still no ideas what any of my stuff is really worth

Neil

Comment

Like most of the stuff in this thread it goes totally unnoticed & ignored
        I don't think that's always the case. There are so many variables with collectable games it can be hard to say, much as peeps, including me, would like to help. The likes of eBay is all over the place with pricing and valuations, and what things are listed for isn't necessarily what they're selling for. So an eBay valuation might build expectations unrealistically, whereas a bordersdown valuation might sound like a lowball.

I sometimes see this thread as an interest tester as much as a valuation provider.

Comment

Hey all

Looking for valuation on these if I can

Jpn SFC Rock n Roll Racing
          Jpn MD Shadow Dancer

Both boxed complete

Thanks

Neil
          Around 30 for rnrr
          And 20 for shadow dancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            I don't think that's always the case. There are so many variables with collectable games it can be hard to say, much as peeps, including me, would like to help. The likes of eBay is all over the place with pricing and valuations, and what things are listed for isn't necessarily what they're selling for. So an eBay valuation might build expectations unrealistically, whereas a bordersdown valuation might sound like a lowball.

I sometimes see this thread as an interest tester as much as a valuation provider.
            That's exactly why I ask in here though.

As you say Ebay is a hive of miss information & I wouldn't dream of using that as a guide, but with you all on here I value your opinions & know that as actual collectors you are much more in tune with what a game is actually worth in the real world & away from the chancer BIN speculators on Ebay

I always value this far more...I wouldn't waste my time posting here for valuations if I didn't think you guys were worth asking

It just used to be that back in the heyday of the forum you could guarantee a good answer in a day or so, shame it's not the same these days

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
              Around 30 for rnrr
              And 20 for shadow dancer.
              Thanks dude, about expected really

Neil

Comment

That's exactly why I ask in here though.

As you say Ebay is a hive of miss information & I wouldn't dream of using that as a guide, but with you all on here I value your opinions & know that as actual collectors you are much more in tune with what a game is actually worth in the real world & away from the chancer BIN speculators on Ebay

I always value this far more...I wouldn't waste my time posting here for valuations if I didn't think you guys were worth asking

It just used to be that back in the heyday of the forum you could guarantee a good answer in a day or so, shame it's not the same these days

Neil
                I hear you mate. I think I'm sometimes unclear as to whether people want an on-site or off-site valuation.

Either way I'd like to value your Cave Shooting Collection at £15

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  I hear you mate. I think I'm sometimes unclear as to whether people want an on-site or off-site valuation.

Either way I'd like to value your Cave Shooting Collection at £15
                  Yeah I come here to ask for an on site valuation as I'd rather all my games sell to people I know & who will enjoy them properly.

Ha ha wow a whole £15 I think I'd be daft to not sell now

Neil

Comment

Anyone have an idea about NGPC stuff? Haven't followed it for years and years and years. And years, and some more years.

Specifically, a full UK/Euro NGPC set, all 39 different titles (but not all cover variants), all CIB, all with the yellow sheet, all bar 4 with the pink slip, all with English manuals with 10 games also having German and Itialian manuals?

Of course this being 39 means C titles only, none of the UK monochrome titles.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                      Anyone have an idea about NGPC stuff? Haven't followed it for years and years and years. And years, and some more years.

Specifically, a full UK/Euro NGPC set, all 39 different titles (but not all cover variants), all CIB, all with the yellow sheet, all bar 4 with the pink slip, all with English manuals with 10 games also having German and Itialian manuals?

Of course this being 39 means C titles only, none of the UK monochrome titles.
                      That will be a fair whack; the price of them has shot up in the last few years. The key thing is the titles are boxed; unboxed games can still be found faily cheaply because of how SNK liquidated the stock.

Comment

Ta!

Ebay is, as usual, all over the place. I guess a dirty BIN with offers, see what comes up!

And what hasn't shot up the last few years, inflation aside!?! I feel pretty bad for retro buyers now...but still don't see signs of the bubble bursting...so no bubble?

Comment

I reckon at least five grand.

Comment

I certainly wouldn’t even entertain offers on my full set of less than £5000...

If anything though, my boy is going to end up with it eventually.

Comment

Thanks for the input, really appreciate it!

Comment

Sorry, a few more questions lol. PAL stuff not my thang!

PAL MCD..any idea on these...

Keio (sealed)
                                Dungeon Explorer (new but unsealed...one copy from that large new but unsealed stash that was found 15/16/17 years back or so)
                                Syndicate

Comment

Working...
                                X