Resident Evil 4 is digital only, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
      Resident Evil 4 is digital only, right?
      Yes it is.

Comment

Damn. Thanks.

Comment

"Pokémon Direct" edition of Nintendo Direct scheduled for next week, focused on Sword/Shield but expected to be very brief with a running time of 15 minutes.

Wednesday 5th June 2PM UK BST / 3PM CET / 6AM PT / 9AM ET
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 27-05-2019, 14:06.

Comment

....Additionally, The Pokémon Company have announced a live business strategy presentation/press conference to take place later this week. Apparently, this will cover a number of topics concerning the franchise.

Tuesday 28th May 6PM PT / 9PM ET, Wednesday 29th May 2AM UK BST / 3AM CET

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 27-05-2019, 14:08.

Comment

Just found out about Lapis x Labyrinth and I think I might have to pick this up. Gameplay looks really fun and I'm loving the eye popping visuals. It seems to be about 20 hours long as well so it shouldn't outstay its welcome.

Comment

I hope these Pokémon updates are to minimise its presence in their E3 Direct. I don't want another spamfest like last year with Smash's showing

Comment

Rumours circulating that Cadence of Hyrule might be having a surprise launch this week, based on peope prowling the source code of the Nintendo Store page. Someone hold me.

Comment

Starts around 1:06.

For those who don’t care to watch it in full...the main rundown of what was announced by TPC early this morning UK time.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 29-05-2019, 07:04.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Rumours circulating that Cadence of Hyrule might be having a surprise launch this week, based on peope prowling the source code of the Nintendo Store page. Someone hold me.
                      As much as I am tempted by this I am rubbish at Crypt of the Necrodancer. I don't think I even ever finished one full loop of all the stages!

That said I will likely cave quite quickly when it is released...

Comment

No Amiibo support for Mario Maker 2?! That's disappointing.

Comment

Read you can only link online with randoms as well, no connecting with your friends and their creations

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            Read you can only link online with randoms as well, no connecting with your friends and their creations
                            Nintendo in failing to properly implement basic minimum online functionality that has been a standard in home console gaming for a least a decade shocker.

Details at Ten!

Comment

This time around you’re paying for the privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                Updated again today to say 20th June.

Comment

Working...
                                X