This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    It has a president who thinks he knows better than all its engineers, it's the dumb leading the dumb: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...plans-overhaul
    Oh boy, this again. The same argument came up one or two years ago when he entered office. And I do agree the EMALS is rushed design that hasn't been tested enough, and that the US Navy is forcing the new carrier into service by ignoring important tests like shakedown trials, but changing from electromagnetic catapults to steam is essentially tearing the whole ship apart and redesigning almost the whole hull.
    But then again, he's the President whose hunches are much more better informed than the secret service.

Comment

These dumasses have access to nukes. Can we invade them and tell them to disarm?

Comment

The US is beginning to look more dangerous than Russia. At least Russia know for the most part to keep quiet about all the bull**** they do.

Comment

And Spanky continues to display that he doesn't understand how tariffs work: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...iffs-migration

Comment

At this point I'm thinking he's sure not to get a second term and he wants to cause as much damage as possible for the next president so he/Republicans can diss him/her at every step.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
              And Spanky continues to display that he doesn't understand how tariffs work: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...iffs-migration
              That's weird. Why is he taxing Mexico for the immigrant problem?
              I thought he'd built a wall to stop that and Mexico were paying?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                These dumasses have access to nukes. Can we invade them and tell them to disarm?
                I’m not fighting all those nut job hillbillies with small wars worth of guns and ammo stored

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  That's weird. Why is he taxing Mexico for the immigrant problem?
                  I thought he'd built a wall to stop that and Mexico were paying?
                  That's the thing though he isn't taxing Mexico. He thinks he's is, but he's taxing the US - he simply doesn't understand how it works.

Comment

And according to latest figures, there's been about 2 miles of wall built so far...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Only 1,952 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        And according to latest figures, there's been about 2 miles of wall built so far...
                        And zero Mexicans have invaded the USA along that two mile stretch, proving that the wall works!

Comment

Trump claims the moon is part of Mars: https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ars-tweet-nasa

There's not enough stupid in the world that describes this.

Comment

Corbyn is reportedly planning to reshuffle his cabinet in a manner that will see shadow cabinet members such as Emily Thornberry punished for supporting a second referendum. There's also said to be movements to try and remove Tom Watson as Deputy Party Leader as Corbyn plots to obstruct 2nd Ref support.

No doubt they'll all act shocked when Labour collapses.

Comment

That’s piss poor if true. Thornberry, Watson and Starmer are genuinely decent.

edit: I think you’ve made us post in the wrong thread, SF.

Comment

Working...
                              X