Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really cool set of games on this one!

Comment

Actually triple the cost as it retails for just over 4000 yen so resellers trying it on at 12,000 is a total pisstake.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
        Really cool set of games on this one!
        Yeah it’s a really nice selection, found out that the party games on the jpn version will do four players it will accept pads via a usb hub for multiplayer gaming.

Comment

Any know if Amazon Japan take pre payment for this or on shipping, I see you can't cancel once ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
            Any know if Amazon Japan take pre payment for this or on shipping, I see you can't cancel once ordered.
            They charge you when they ship it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              They charge you when they ship it.
              Thanks mate, I know they normally do, but when I saw that you couldn't cancel I just I'd check ��

Comment

I don’t know why they decided to do the no preorder cancel thing on them but I’m guessing it’s because of the ps classic fiasco they probably had a load that people preordered but then cancelled and then amazon was stuck with stock they are struggling to shift.

Comment

Slight aside but unfortunately Amazon Europe is a bit crappier now for preorders: https://www.vg247.com/2019/05/30/ama...on-pre-orders/

I don't really preorder much/anymore but will likely use them less as a result of this. If you like your limited/hard to get/hardware items then this is rubbish.

Comment

It seems a bit rubbish but they still will honour lowest price at least if it goes cheaper before release they just refund the difference but for people that need immediate access to the money taken for a preorder it could be a pain. Can blame all the dickheads that abuse the system to get preorder dlc codes then cancel. To then sell said codes on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                      Slight aside but unfortunately Amazon Europe is a bit crappier now for preorders: https://www.vg247.com/2019/05/30/ama...on-pre-orders/

I don't really preorder much/anymore but will likely use them less as a result of this. If you like your limited/hard to get/hardware items then this is rubbish.
                      To be fair, I'm all in favour of this happening. As long as it actually matches the RRP on the actual date of launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        It’ll be tiny non functioning replicas of the games next, in teeny weeny clamshell boxes. I say this as a joke, but they’d probably sell a ****load of them.
                        I have some of those from gatcha machines.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          It seems a bit rubbish but they still will honour lowest price at least if it goes cheaper before release they just refund the difference but for people that need immediate access to the money taken for a preorder it could be a pain. Can blame all the dickheads that abuse the system to get preorder dlc codes then cancel. To then sell said codes on eBay.
                          Originally posted by phillai View Post
                          To be fair, I'm all in favour of this happening. As long as it actually matches the RRP on the actual date of launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Thinking back to the likes of the PS4 I pre-ordered around 5/6 months in advance for the £430 Camera/Killzone pack. And I wouldn't have been that happy at the prospect of paying that upfront. So next year if you're up for the new Xbox and PS5 at launch that could be a £1K bill upfront. It's also a biff naff as it hits anything more than five days out.

In theory they will still honour their pre-order price guarantee so that just means you'll get a refund on the release day.

I imagine preorders are abused but did everything sold on Amazon have to be restricted in this way. Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            What are the shipping costs to the UK for the tower from amazon.jp?
                            3043¥

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                              3043¥
                              On top of the unit cost? I got a better deal in that case. £57 all-in via Fed-Ex.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                                On top of the unit cost? I got a better deal in that case. £57 all-in via Fed-Ex.
                                Yes.

Unit : 3980
                                Shipping : 3043
                                Customs Fee : 1405
                                Total : 8428

Its about £60 so yes you saved a little.

Comment

Working...
                                X