This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    It offers a sim experience (in Classic mode) like that did and also an augmented version of the table, with added bells and whistles and animations and stuff. Well worth a look vp
    It seems ok, not many proper tables though

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      It seems ok, not many proper tables though
      No, but the Williams tables will keep on coming, and I think they're really nicely done. I paid a fiver for Pack 3 and it's worth that for just the Theatre of Magic table alone, imho of course Still, at the very least you have a free table to play on.

Comment

Regarding pinball games; are there any for the PS4 pro that output in full 4k and you can tate the screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          This weekend any time will likely go on Rage 2
          Looks like it’s just me and you supes!

The micro missle targeting launcher really is a game changer!

Comment

tried out Dauntless on the ps4, pure free to play trash. Had seen around the "press" that it was a monster hunter game, the only problem it looks like genetic F2P **** and plays like a terrible diablo clone.

6 weapons, all with only 2 set combos and 2 special moves set on a tactical point bar you need to build up, nothing but the axe has any weight to it as long as you don't jump attack(you slide in a locked animation across the floor when you land on all weapons), there is zero environmental interaction, frame-rate dies in town and whenever the screen gets busy with 4 players whaling away and even worse if the monster calls in minions. the Maps are tiny and all look the same lay out, just here's a snow version, here's grass etc, etc.

Avoid.

Comment

I bought too many games at once need to focus on one of the following as been playing in most time order: DMCV, Yakuza 6, Soul Calibur VI, Shenmue (again), Nier Automata Game Of Yorha Edition (finally went on sale PS4 £26 after a year) and Switch Zelda BTW DLC and Wargroove

Comment

Started Shadowrun: Hong Kong which is just as atmospheric as the last two games. Playing as a Steet Samurai Troll and loving every second.

Comment

I've gone back to AC Unity as I left it WAAAAY back in Jun 17 to play something else and somehow never go back to it.

I've polished off all of the single player stuff, working my way through the co-op, some of them are great, some not so. Surprisingly there are still peeps playing so it's entirely possible I may even finish the last couple of co-op trophies!

Such an ambitious game, I know they didn't quite pull it off but geez it is still a technical marvel. Yeah the controls are not quite perfect and the parkour can be janky, combat is hit and miss, but my word the sheer scale and depth of the world is amazing. The amount of effort is quite extraordinary.

I'm going to play Syndicate next as it's been in my backlog since forever, I may get around to the new ones probably next year sometime! I've heard they're very cool but I have too many games to catch up on in between.

Comment

Dragon age inquisition still. Played about 8 hours of it just wandering around killing things and picking up everything I can and doing that just keeps levelling me up and completing quests without putting any thought into anything. I do however only need one more assassin guild token in order to become an assassin but I’m not sure how to get the assassins to attack me or where to go

Comment

On the last land on Dragon Quest Builders. I feel like this is going to take some time though.

I like how you keep getting reminded that you are not the one to fight the Dragonlord!

Comment

It took two nights of exploring to skirt the outside of the additional map in RDR2.

Comment

Started Lapis x Labyrinth and Paper Sorceror.

Paper Sorceror's a first person dungeon crawler in the Wizardry vein. It has a really striking artstyle.

I'm only two hours into it so far but for £3.99 I'm impressed.

Comment

Alas, my weekend J.J. Squawkers session was cancelled before it even began when my wife wanted to play Super Mario 3D World (Wii-U). And how in the Brian Blessed could I say no to her?

We ended up playing it for most of the weekend. I love the clickety-clackety feel of the Classic Controller Pro's octagonal restrictors. And they help when I need to make sure I'm running in a straight line.

We didn't use the WiiU GamePad so I put it behind the sofa and turned the volume up so it was like surround sound

Comment

Starting to grip the ground with something at last, two games on the go at the moment:

-Mortal Kombat 11
                              -Ace Combat 7

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                                We ended up playing it for most of the weekend. I love the clickety-clackety feel of the Classic Controller Pro's octagonal restrictors. And they help when I need to make sure I'm running in a straight line.
                                I know what you mean, however you've probably noticed that the directional movement in that game isn't fully analogue anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X