Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever thought of displaying all their consoles, maybe in a non-playable form?

Something like this:

Or maybe a prettier version of this:

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      I suppose it's quite funny how I went from having a monster set up with tons of consoles, multiple TV's, projector etc to where I am now. 65" 4K TV, PS4, and in the middle shelf front and centre, my Pi in its awesome Japanese MD style case. That's my lot!

I wonder when I'll finally grow up

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] setup is sweet. I’m hoping to create something like this at the end of the garden:

Comment

It probably needs to be about 75% of that size though.

Comment

That would be epic!

Comment

Looking again more like 50% of the size. Watch this space next year as I present you all the material you need to create a “nailed it” meme.

Comment

Originally posted by redstar_dan View Post
                I haven't posted on here in a while, here is my current slice of heaven, taken last night.

Forgive me, but are you the richest 12-year-old that the world has ever seen?

This is insane. Like actually insane something wrong in your head.

A genuine question. How do you take pleasure from this?

More power to you if this is your thing of course.
                Last edited by J0e Musashi; 05-06-2019, 22:46.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  Forgive me, but are you the richest 12-year-old that the world has ever seen?

This is insane. Like actually insane something wrong in your head.

A genuine question. How do you take pleasure from this?

More power to you if this is your thing of course.
                  It's not bad imo. Some people have different tastes. It's not for me as it seems too much like a store display but a 20 years younger me would probably love that set up. There's just something about having your own private game zone that appeals to the younger generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                    It's not bad imo. Some people have different tastes. It's not for me as it seems too much like a store display but a 20 years younger me would probably love that set up. There's just something about having your own private game zone that appeals to the younger generation.
                    That’s what I as getting at. It looks awesome if it was 1992. Lighted displays that even my 6-year-old would question is insane.

I’m not anybody important enough to question another’s will, but that seems like a life-long dream to me. The display itself is lost amongst all of that glass and lighting.

At the grand old age of 40; I just laugh at the stupidity of it.
                    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 05-06-2019, 23:30.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Blimey, if you can't post stuff like that on here without getting called a saddo, where can you post it? Bit rude imo to call someone stupid after they've bothered to post it. It's interesting to see how different people choose to collect and display those collections.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        Blimey, if you can't post stuff like that on here without getting called a saddo, where can you post it? Bit rude imo to call someone stupid after they've bothered to post it. It's interesting to see how different people choose to collect and display those collections.
                        Extremely rude; red stars set up is ace. Also to be called insane? wow

Comment

Just joe trying to be edgy as usual & failing, it comes off as extremely condescending & rude.
                          Last edited by importaku; 06-06-2019, 17:23.

Comment

I have no problem with that set up. I only wish I had some of those consoles.

Comment

Ignore that doofus.

That looks amazing, [MENTION=14970]redstar_dan[/MENTION]!

The framed posters are a nice touch too.
                              It's obviously taken a lot of time, money and planning, but it's been worth it.

I'll be over tonight about 8:15, depending on traffic.

Comment

There are some nice choices in there. I like how he's got a V-Saturn Model 2. They've got a really cool colour scheme.

Comment

Working...
                                X