Mega Drive Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    No Sonic 3 either... I'm starting to regret my pre-order. Alien Soldier and Sonic 3 are my two favourite games for the machine; at least Streets of Rage 2 is on there.
    For what it's worth, the Asian version will have Alien Soldier

「メガドライブ(Mega Drive)」於1988年誕生,是SEGA的第5台家用電視遊戲機。「メガドライブ(Mega Drive)」自發售後已過了約30年之久,將當時的回憶濃縮並以手掌大小的尺寸重新再現的,便是由SEGA呈獻的這台「メガドライブミニ(Mega Drive Mini)」新遊戲機器了。

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post

Alisia Dragoon
      Castlevania: Bloodlines
      Contra Hard Corps
      Dynamite Headdy
      Gunstar Heroes
      Kid Chameleon
      Light Crusader
      Mega Man: The Wily Wars
      Wonder Boy in Monster World
      Monster World IV
      It's great that more people will discover these gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
        It's great that more people will discover these gems.
        I'm a bit gutted that Star Flight or Buck Rogers isn't on there. Totally overlooked Mega Drive classics

Comment

I wanted some 2-player EA Hockey but I can't be unhappy with that list. Can see me picking one up at some point.

Has there been any confirmation on which version of Hard Corps it is? US or Jp.

Comment

Very impressed by the line up, has there been any confirmation that games will be 60hz versions in PAL territories?

Comment

I’ll definitely be going for the Tower of Power extras. I think a pair of M30’s is in order too.

The game list is much better than that of the SFC Mini I think.
              Last edited by J0e Musashi; 04-06-2019, 21:44.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                I'm a bit gutted that Star Flight or Buck Rogers isn't on there. Totally overlooked Mega Drive classics
                I guess Sega want games that are still seen as pick-up-and-play experiences. Lots of people might not like how they look and play in a modern context.

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                I wanted some 2-player EA Hockey
                Yeah, that should have been a 'must-have' seeing they're so fun to play.

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                The game list is much better than that of the SFC Mini I think.
                Sega, like Nintendo, seem to think gamers in the west don't like shoot 'em ups. Such a shame.

Comment

It now seems like the Sega DX Pack has everything in one box. The odd translation of “Special Exhibit Frame Panel” makes sense now. Still, it’s cheaper to buy everything separately apparently though.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Mini tower pre order Amazon JP https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07SPZ2R...gateway&sr=8-1

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      I find the tower stuff would just remind me that they do nothing. Wouldn't it have been cool if they had held them back and actually gave them some functionality? Load a few 32X games on there that most people have probably never played? I'd have gone for that.
                      they totally missed a trick, with some sort of usb connection.the CD add on could have had maybe 20 or so CD games, and the 32x add on a dozen or so 32X games, so when connected up it added them on the list.

looks amazing though.. pity it is just a plastic shell.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                        Can you order that to the UK? What's the deal with Amazon JP these days?

I suspect this won't get a proper UK release, though you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Can you order that to the UK? What's the deal with Amazon JP these days?

I suspect this won't get a proper UK release, though you never know.
                          Yes it’s eligible for shipping to the U.K. Customs charges are paid in advance and payment it seems is still not taken until it’s shipped (even in light of the recent Amazon U.K. policy change for pre orders) It’s about £60 all in including shipping and customs fees.

Comment

It’ll be tiny non functioning replicas of the games next, in teeny weeny clamshell boxes. I say this as a joke, but they’d probably sell a ****load of them.

Comment

Honestly, who wants to buy that Sega add on bolox with no added functionality other than those that wanna show off what they have on the shelf!

Oh BTW, I'm slightly slightly disappointed that Gynorg ain't on either list but overall I'm happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Of course, with that Tetris as well they will sell **** loads of these MegaDrive Minis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X