Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
    Yes, it's one for each year we've been waiting for the next part of the story. The other 4 must have got flagged as spam.

Comment

Just think... we may well be a year or so away from having to have a Shenmue IV thread

Comment

Wow, that trailer was decent!

I watched a few over the weekend and they were mostly just fly-bys. Even the TGS 2019 trailer was sparse.

Comment

Yup, Shenmue IV would be so awesome. Got my bundle today for Shenmui I & II..

Comment

Loving the teensy weensy mini-trailers I'm getting at the start of some YouTube vids, they look really great, classy, nicely authentic.

This one's already in the bag.

Comment

I got the email regarding some region's physical copies being delayed - Asia is one of them.
              I'm just wondering if Japan is classed as Asia for Shenmue (it's not normally)..?

Comment

Got my dispatch notice for the game today! I’m I the UK.

Comment

I had somehow convinced myself that today was the 19th and have been frantically checking emails all day... until I realised that it's only the 15th.

I never know what the date is.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                    I got the email regarding some region's physical copies being delayed - Asia is one of them.
                    I'm just wondering if Japan is classed as Asia for Shenmue (it's not normally)..?
                    Japan is not classed as Asia. Acording to Amazon Japan mine is still coming on the 19th.

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]!

PMs aren’t working so if you’re still up for selling your code, we’re going to have to figure out a means of communicating

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                        @Asura!

PMs aren’t working so if you’re still up for selling your code, we’re going to have to figure out a means of communicating
                        [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION] working again for me now; no sign of the code yet though I've seen a bunch of emails explaining it's coming soon.

Comment

I can't believe this is arriving with me tomorrow. Did anyone here ever think when they got to the end of Shenmue II that we'd be waiting this long? Back at the time, I figured we'd see the 3rd game near the end of the Xbox's life, like in 2005 or something. (At the time I must have assumed that Microsoft would eventually be able to warm Japan up to their systems).

Comment

Mine is due to arrive on Tuesday. Crazy that it’s actually happened and it’s finally here. Really looking forward to playing it.

Comment

Yeah, it’s pretty big. I guess unlike Lyris, I think I always believed even early on that we probably would never get a sequel. After the Dreamcast died, it felt like the writing was on the wall for Shenmue even with XBox releases. I think here on every wish list, every thread about sequels we wanted and even just randomly on any thread about upcoming games, I would joke about Shenmue 3 but I never really thought it would happen.

And yet here we are.

I still don’t know what to expect with it and I think that’s probably for the best. I don’t hugely care how it plays - I didn’t love Shenmue for the gameplay. I don’t care if it doesn’t feel updated or modern. I guess if I had any hope for the game it’s that I’ll play it and, at some point think, yes, this is Shenmue.

Comment

Has everyone who backed it got an email to confirm it’s been shipped? I’ve heard nothing. Not that I’m in a massive rush but still would be nice to know it’s coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X