• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2am and still not asleep. Ffs

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      2am and still not asleep. Ffs
      That Wurzel Gummidge pic really got to you huh?

Comment

My expensive Avengers mug randomly cracking for no apparent reason. Just a hairline, but from top to bottom, and enough to release boiling tea arl owa the bench.

Placing it in the bin was genuinely upsetting :-(

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          My expensive Avengers mug randomly cracking for no apparent reason. Just a hairline, but from top to bottom, and enough to release boiling tea arl owa the bench.

Placing it in the bin was genuinely upsetting :-(
          Could have left it on a shelf to look at?

Comment

"Tea cup, assemble!"

(looks disappointed)

Comment

Solutions are no good after the disaster, Mr Smoke. Where were you pre-crack? Huh? Huh?

I’ve got so many mugs that I’ve started to use some out of necessity. This was one such mug. It was also awesome to drink tea out of. It just felt good. The grip, the thickness of the porcelain on the lips. It was a sexual mug.

Comment

[MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION], I think that's how you'd describe some of Jeremy Kyle's guests.

Comment

Radio presenters singing or talking over the songs. Shut the *F* up!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    Radio presenters singing or talking over the songs. Shut the *F* up!
                    I know! You're just trying to tape Like A Prayer for your latest mix tape for that girl in school you like and next thing they talk right over it and the only clean track you've got is Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      I know! You're just trying to tape Like A Prayer for your latest mix tape for that girl in school you like and next thing they talk right over it and the only clean track you've got is Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins.
                      My cousin used to slowly turn the input volume down to fade out the song before the presenter started talking. It blew my mind!

Comment

Felt really lathargic this afternoon after a difficult patient who gave me a hand cramp working on his strong tongue.
                        Just completely drained today, wanted to get a load of stuff done once I was home but I am burnt out.

Think the diet is helping me feel more drained when running about so much, just put some chicken in the oven for more chicken and blooming salad tonight. Wanted to get some mince as I need more red meat in my diet according to my dr (low iron) but just couldnt face going around Tescos.

Feel super lazy and not in a happy way.

Comment

Someone stole the Tow Cow cover off the front of my car, an annoying and very specific thing to thieve

Comment

Cyndi lauper singing to me often sounds like nails going down a black board

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                              Cyndi lauper singing to me often sounds like nails going down a black board
                              What decade is this and how often does Cyndi Lauper sing to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                What decade is this and how often does Cyndi Lauper sing to you?
                                Endlessly. Like, time after time.

Comment

Working...
                                X