No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Pokémon Trainer now up for pre-order on Nintendo UK Store.

Comment

Snake, Isabella and Simon Belmont now up for pre-order on Nintendo UK Store.

Comment

I suspect that this upcoming amiibo is going to be hard to get hold of.

Comment

So cute

Comment

Still waiting for my Ivysaur whenever its gonna be released. Pre-ordered Isabelle (my 3rd, 7th if you count the cards) from Smash.

Now need to find shiny Rinky Dinky Link

Comment

He's alright, the eventual Banjo one will be king though

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                He's alright, the eventual Banjo one will be king though
                I doubt it.

That Link’s Awakening amiibo will likely leave the Banjo-Kazooie amiibo standing if Nintendo manage to actually apply that quality in the picture (and the prototype that Aonuma-san modelled in that tweet) to the actual final product.

The Super Smash Bros. amiibos have always been wildly inconsistent in terms of their quality so I doubt there will be any comparison tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post

Now need to find shiny Rinky Dinky Link
                  Pre-orders currently being taken on Amazon Japan if you want to go the import route.

Comment

Comment

Thanks. 50 ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                        Thanks. 50 ordered.

Comment

Link's Awakening amiibo pretty much available for pre-order everywhere now.

Comment

Nintendo store seem to have put every legend of Zelda Amiibo back up for preorder, they must be reprinting them

Comment

How many Zelda amiibo does this bring us up to now; must be well over 20? And how many of Link himself?

I managed to preorder the Switch Limited Edition of Link’s Awakening, so I thought I’d get this to go with it as it’s quite cute.

Comment

Ninty sold out of new Link amiibo but amazon still have it .... phew ��

Comment

Working...
                                X