Mega Drive Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    They behave as though carts would, so I’m assuming that they’re custom. Either that or there are two different versions that are selected dependant on region.
    But you definitely get an 'English' language option with the user interface? I don't mind about Japanese text in action games.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
      But you definitely get an 'English' language option with the user interface? I don't mind about Japanese text in action games.
      100%.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Does the Japanese Mini have an option for English text?
        Asian version, not Japanese. Two different SKUs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
          Asian version,
          Where can I order the Asian version?

Comment

Demo of the SEGA Mini as part of the E3 coverage.

Comment

Cyber create have come up with their own megacd'ish addon. A hdmi selector but to be honest it doesnt look that much like a mega cd from the renders and it's more expensive than the official sega one lol. Errr yeah i'll have just the sega one thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Cyber create have come up with their own megacd'ish addon. A hdmi selector but to be honest it doesnt look that much like a mega cd from the renders and it's more expensive than the official sega one lol. Errr yeah i'll have just the sega one thanks.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/CYBER-%E3%8...C7NYKEHNSYRQ85
                That looks great though. Thanks for finding these things for us dude.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Where can I order the Asian version?
                  Playasia have it.

Comment

Noticed this on my YouTube feed this morning. Maybe other channels come out with some initial impressions too. But they seem really positive.

Last edited by Digfox; 13-06-2019, 08:54.

Comment

I think I'm gonna cancel mine. I kinda got swept up and pre-ordered it on a whim, in case the opportunity didn't arise later... But it's missing my favourite games, and I have the full 50-odd game Mega Collection on Steam (which does have Sonic 3, Alien Soldier, some of the others).

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                        Noticed this on my YouTube feed this morning. Maybe other channels come out with some initial impressions too. But they seem really positive.

And Brown knows his retro ****.

Comment

Pre-orders for the Mega Drive Mini Tower have reopened on Nin-Nin-Game.

Immediate payment required though.

Comment

Lol nearly £60 what a rip off. That’s pretty much double the price.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Lol nearly £60 what a rip off. That’s pretty much double the price.
                              (*shrugs*)

Probably the cheapest end of the scalping, if we’re honest.

Doesn’t actually bother me as I’ve not actually ordered an MD Mini yet.

Comment

Is it just a plastic box that doesn't do anything? :/

Comment

Working...
                                X