• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stormtroopers with flame throwers?
    EA HAVE TOTALLY RUINED STAR WARS.

Insert Force Awakens.gif

Comment

This is set after episode 3 - flametroopers are a retcon, never mentioned until 2015.
      Last edited by MartyG; 08-06-2019, 20:34.

Comment

Stormtroopers with flame throwers?
        EA HAVE TOTALLY RUINED STAR WARS.

Insert Star Wars: The Clone Wars.gif

Comment

It's still a retcon

And there's no denying EA ruined Star Wars.

I wasn't impressed by what was shown, it looked like a shinier Force Unleashed.

Quite interested in Battlefield V's season 5 - rejigged Pacific maps could be good.

EA didn't need to drag the whole thing out over more than 4 hours though.
          Last edited by MartyG; 08-06-2019, 20:45.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            PS5 is just a PS4 Pro that is faster. Heed my words.
            I expect the next gen PlayStation and Xbox to go far beyond what we have now. I think top developers will create games that really impress people with how more advanced they are over current gen games. The tech will be way more advanced in all areas. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the best devs deliver next gen.

Comment

Its funny to me they had cancelled a Uncharted style star wars game.....to make a Star wars game that is like uncharted

Comment

Fallen Order looks like it might end up being a decent run through largely coming off how well a job they did with Titanfall 2's SP campaign but bar that EA's showing was woeful. Sets a bar I expect to be met by nearly all.

Comment

In a shocking turn of events, all PS5 games are not only IN 4K but COST 4K!! MEGATON!!!

/fakenews

Comment

Fallen order looks a like a really boring Jedi Order, none of the imagination they put in to TF2 looked to be there from that gameplay video.

Apex Legends... 1 new character, Watson, another defensive that can make 12 laser walls, didn't say what happens when the enemy touch them... i assume some small damage and a slow debuff from eyeballing it. Ultimate is a grenade intercept that refill shields over time. Biggest problem off the bat is the dev's talking about the rush down meta (zerging the enemy with small hitbox and fast team, always moving to be the 3rd party in a fight at all times), which with these walls, at best help lock yourself in a room, but outside in the open with the amount of pathfinders, wraiths and Octane's in teams will casually vault/pass it. At least the ultimate grenade spam prevention sounds good, but i really doubt this will change anything.

new weapon is a endgame drop pod LMG which looks really strong, probably to strong that it'll punish players not fighting over drop pods. Season pass 2 highlights include trackers removed and some other pointless "TBA" will be inserted, and you'll get 1200 crafting points (to earn probably 50 pts every few levels) to make a legendary of your choosing, whoopity do, the dev actually said "a lot value inthe battle pass", what a joke, sure it's a value if you compare it to legendary skins being £20 in the store.

also putting in rank mode, which will like overwatch or street fighter, rank you up/down and award "TBA" stuff (likely just a badge) when the season ends, which for me spells the end of the fun, a 3rd mode to split the playerbase and introduce the cancer of tryhards wall-camping.

Stopped after Apex as i don't care for what Battlefields become, and for that matter FIFA/Madden/Sims as well.

Comment

Fallen order looks really good. Nice that we're getting what looks to be a well made and half decent Star Wars single player game

Comment

I think Fallen Order looks meh. It's pretty basic 3rd person gameplay that I've seen before. Slash some people, do a back flip, climb a ledge, repeat. Games like shadow of mordor and uncharted have done it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                          Apex Legends... 1 new character, Watson, another defensive that can make 12 laser walls, didn't say what happens when the enemy touch them... i assume some small damage and a slow debuff from eyeballing it. Ultimate is a grenade intercept that refill shields over time. Biggest problem off the bat is the dev's talking about the rush down meta (zerging the enemy with small hitbox and fast team, always moving to be the 3rd party in a fight at all times), which with these walls, at best help lock yourself in a room, but outside in the open with the amount of pathfinders, wraiths and Octane's in teams will casually vault/pass it. At least the ultimate grenade spam prevention sounds good, but i really doubt this will change anything.
                          They confirmed on the stream that when you pass Watson’s wall it pings the entire enemy teams location, could get interesting fortifying a zone near the end.

Also her ultimate also intercepts air strikes as well, means it could be difficult to flush a team off a roof if she’s on it.
                          Last edited by Family Fry; 09-06-2019, 08:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            E3 2019
                            11 June 2019 till 13 June 2019

Presentation Schedule

Microsoft - 09 June 2019 at 9.00pm
                            Bethesda - 10 June 2019 at 1.30am
                            Devolver - 10 June 2019 at 3.00am
                            PC - 10 June 2019 at 6.00pm
                            Ubisoft - 10 June at 9.00pm
                            SquareEnix - 11 June at 2.00am
                            Nintendo - 11 June at 5.00pm
                            Thanks for this schedule as always. Adding to calendar. Looking fwd to what MS and Nintendo have to offer, as well as I’m sure some other surprise stuff from other companies.
                            Last edited by JU!; 09-06-2019, 09:10.

Comment

I was happy to avoid watching any E3 conferences this year, and simply catch the news afterwards.

Then Zenimax Online Studios have announced a free mount for TESO if you watch the Bethesda BE3 presentation (PC version, console players merely need to logon within certain small window). Errgghhh. I do not want to be up at early hours but at the same time want the cool kitty mount.

Very clever tactic though. To boost your numbers on Twitch tapping into one of your largest player bases.

Any other promotions like that going on?

Comment

Past few years MS have given away a mixpot via Mixer, you have to tune in to their press conference via Mixer with your Xbox account.

Last year they gave you a full game pre-order and some cosmetics for games.

Outer Wilds Full Game Pre-Order
                                Gears of War 4 Microsoft Studios Skin
                                TERA E3 2018 Bundle
                                Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack

Comment

Working...
                                X