E3 2019 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    Blade on Switch lowers the overall quality of the console's game library. Waiting for chests to open - true Elder Scrolls.
    Did make me laugh when they said; 'and it's free'. Even the influencers couldn't woop that.

Comment

Another safe and great show from MS. Some great games coming and the new console sounds bloody awesome (bar the 8k load of crap) The big letdown was how crap Battletoads looked, like Streets Of Rage 4 horrid art style and looks like a mobile game and no new OG Xbox |BC games

Looking forward to testing Xbox Cloud too and have to say Gamepass is the best value ticket this gen.
      Last edited by Team Andromeda; 10-06-2019, 09:40.

Comment

I don't particularly like to say "cringe", but...the Bethesda conference was a perfect example of that word. I don't think it's the first year I say this but Bethesda must be paying people to cheer on anything people say. Otherwise the audience would simply leave when they start this F76 and mobile games.

Comment

Bethesda are on the slippery slope to Activision/EA land.

Comment

Worst e3 ever. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Worst e3 ever. That is all.
              This has been my feeling so far. When Lego Forza has been the most exciting thing for me so far its bad times.

Hoping UBI or SE pull it out the bag later.

Comment

TA raises a clear thought I had last night - Battletoads, man that was a disappointment.

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077 looked stunning and Keanu Reeves just owned E3.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                    The in-house BE3 woopers are better than MS.

LATE EDIT: Apparently someone ejected from audience although I missed that bit. Audience can't be real though.
                    They did not cheer or applaud loud enough

My god that was so annoying saw it on my twitter feed many people felt the same, anything happens their was a clapping and often can hear one guy clearly

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      Not sure how a Battle Royale is going to work in Fallout 76 given how bad the combat is ... and the player count.

And bloody hell, that audience. It's these people that allow Bethesda to get away with making profits from terrible games.

Still, at least the additional content for Fallout 76 isn't paid for DLC - that would have been a total mickey take.

Heard at launch the PVP was terrible and their was no incentive to do it and as far as i am aware it has not really changed, seemed like most players just pretend its not there

Comment

SE have confirmed FF7 remake is coming 03/03/2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          I am really surprised they did not ask Keanu reeves to deliver that news as well

Problem i have is not like games of old...release date of the original FF7 and the sequels you knew what you are getting, when we get this....I know its only going to be part of a game

Comment

They showed a trailer at a FF concert and the trailer doesn't hint at a 'Part 1' or anything. But it also only shows footage from Midgar so who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              Well I guess the ff7 remake has only missed the PS4 launch by a little bit then, it’s still in the launch window.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                                They did not cheer or applaud loud enough

My god that was so annoying saw it on my twitter feed many people felt the same, anything happens their was a clapping and often can hear one guy clearly
                                YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X