No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One in Leeds is in Kirkstall, a few mins from Leeds City centre, in this retail park unit. Bar and nice food, as well, with decent prices. It's like £16 for an all day pass, couldn't stay long yesterday eve, was only there just over an hour but I didn't begrudge splashing the cash, was worth it to witness the awesomeness and will def be going again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      I think I need to get to one of these big arcade club deelies. Is HoG still around? Where are these things located?
      I never went to the original location but the existing HoG in Croydon is absolute pants. Avoid

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        I never went to the original location but the existing HoG in Croydon is absolute pants. Avoid
        Didn't they move to Shepherd's Bush?

Comment

No clue. Currently they’re located in Croydon though. There is a F-Zero AX machine at least

Comment

It looks OK from FB photos - what’s so bad about it, poorly maintained machines, poor selection of games or?

Comment

I wouldn’t say they’re well maintained, and they’re mostly cabinets nobody else would want now like Megalo. The rest of it is consoles with CRTs and then some PS4s around the perimeter. Generous to call it an arcade.
              Last edited by speedlolita; 07-06-2019, 13:45.

Comment

Ah. Yeah that does sound pretty whack.

Comment

I wouldn’t say they’re well maintained, and they’re mostly cabinets nobody else would want now like Megalo. The rest of it is consoles with CRTs and then some PS4s around the perimeter. Generous to call it an arcade.
                  oh dear

Comment

Comment

Now we know who else spends their time checking out the BTS memes.

Comment

Fact that Keanu reeves brings a smile to everyone and makes the world a better place, and him in Cyberpunk in 2077 caused a excitement in people that made me smile

Comment

That Radiohead story.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            It looks OK from FB photos - what’s so bad about it, poorly maintained machines, poor selection of games or?
                            It's in Croydon...

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                              It's in Croydon...

Comment

Dark skies, drizzle, cold breeze

Best June in years

Comment

Working...
                                X