Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the brief footage they showed of RE5 it looked a little ropey. Capcom makes decent money from Switch so they weren't a surprise but they're entirely lazy with the system.

Still waiting on the supposed Switch Pro too...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Key E3 though - absolutely nothing for Nintendo 3DS
      LOL.

You make it sound like this is a surprise when Nintendo themselves literally confirmed back in April that they have no new games in development for it.
      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 12-06-2019, 10:46.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
        Oh wow. Where can I buy that!!
        Seriously?

Pretty much anywhere you would get Limited Edition software from, no?

I'll personally be going with Nintendo UK Store if I can help it. This is going to be Metroid: Samus Returns Legacy Edition all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Seriously?

Pretty much anywhere you would get Limited Edition software from, no?

I'll personally be going with Nintendo UK Store if I can help it. This is going to be Metroid: Samus Returns Legacy Edition all over again.
          Well it isn't listed anywhere yet, not even on the Nintendo shop and the standard edition is listed as £50...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
            Well it isn't listed anywhere yet, not even on the Nintendo shop and the standard edition is listed as £50...
            I wouldn't have expected it to be listed anywhere yet.

Nintendo UK Store will do what they always do - they'll send out an e-mail to all on their mailing list when it is up for pre-order, and then there will be a mad scramble for it, obvs.

Best bet is to look out for online placeholders if possible. I'll be keeping an eye on the page that comes up when you search for Link's Awakening on NUKS.
            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 12-06-2019, 10:56.

Comment

Panzer dragoon was the thing that got me hyped, though I have no Switch yet and probably cannot not afford one for a long while

Comment

Yep, Panzer Dragoon for me too. Animal Crossing is the one I'm most looking forward to and it looks superb, if obviously very familiar, but the delay is really unfortunate and it's not like Animal Crossing came as a surprise. Panzer Dragoon was a total surprise to me and one I'm really happy about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Yep, Panzer Dragoon for me too. Animal Crossing is the one I'm most looking forward to and it looks superb, if obviously very familiar, but the delay is really unfortunate and it's not like Animal Crossing came as a surprise. Panzer Dragoon was a total surprise to me and one I'm really happy about.
                  Agreed. Animal Crossing is the one both me and my other half are most excited about. Thought it was a great Direct. Nintendo are one company I'd happily buy HD remake after HD remake from, it's shame I still have to resort to Dolphin with HD texture packs for Sunshine and the Galaxy games.
                  3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

The world isn't right till we get a remake of Panzer Dragoon Saga

Comment

The other thing is that the Link's Awakening remake looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm hugely looking forward to that. On one hand, it doesn't look like they have done much to the core of the game but, on the other, the core of the game was already fantastic so this new look and feel can only enhance what is already a masterpiece. It's a hit for me.

Comment

The show was fine, I'm only disappointed by the lacklustre discounts for pre-orders over here. Nobody has discounted Daemon X Machina from its $80 MRP, and it is not looking like they will either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          The other thing is that the Link's Awakening remake looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm hugely looking forward to that. On one hand, it doesn't look like they have done much to the core of the game but, on the other, the core of the game was already fantastic so this new look and feel can only enhance what is already a masterpiece. It's a hit for me.
                          It does indeed look really good.

Though it is a shame that they couldn't make this a bonafide modern Link's Awakening sequel, like how they did A Link Between Worlds as a sequel to A Link To The Past.

Comment

Link’s Awakening does indeed look lush.

Fire Emblem and Mario Maker 2 in July, Astral Chain in August, Link’s Awakening in Sept, then Luigi in Oct or Nov.

Quite the line up! Think I’ll be finally using my Switch at last.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              It does indeed look really good.

Though it is a shame that they couldn't make this a bonafide modern Link's Awakening sequel, like how they did A Link Between Worlds as a sequel to A Link To The Past.
                              Yep. I'm pretty happy with what it is but, yeah, I agree that it would have been great to have a new game based on Link's Awakening so there would be plenty of new experiences for those of us who know the original really well.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X