No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budget Cuts plays like that, but it works really well once you get the hang of it.

VR is the only time when I have the patience for stealth gameplay. Sneaking around an office hiding from killer robots is immense fun.

Comment

Seems a lot of the disk games have tumbled in price both re7 and doom are £12 and wipeout omega is £18 might be time to pick up a few more titles that I wouldn’t normally try. Waiting for Skyrim vr to drop a bit more as I do t fancy paying £30 for something I already played over 100 hours in, the vr immersion is the only thing tempting as I have done most quests. I do need to keep an eye on physical releases for psvr as a lot seem to quietly seem to slip out.

Comment

Oh man trover saves the universe is fantastic, it's like they put conkers bad fur day in a blender with astrobot & rick & morty. It controls fantastic, the dialogue is vulgar & hillarious. Justin roilands rambling adlib stuff is great i find myself lingering around to see what other things they will say. I love how you shake and nod your head when responding to characters questions it feels so natural and really adds to the immersion that you are sat in your chair following trover along.

The world its set in is fun to play around in, there's a lot to find and theres even free dlc coming so i shall be playing this one through several times i think. So far im at the start of level 2, but i'm taking my sweet time to track down those hidden power babies.

Comment

Comment

Nice to see pixel ripped get a disk release will pick both of them up as physical releases, have the first as digital but will rebuy.

Comment

I admittedly skimmed the crap out of that video, but Undead Citadel looked all sorts of awesome.

Comment

I couldn't understand a word the guy said. Some interesting titles though.

Comment

Yeah not the best channel to easily understand but after a few vids you kind of figure out what he’s saying. It is nice though that the psvr continues to get great support, sure some people say it just nothing but shovelware been released but in between the uninspired gallery shooters there are some great games. In 2d gaming some of them wouldn’t hold up at all but in vr they have a totally different feel.

Wipeout omega collection super impressed me, in non vr mode I was like meh, but sat in the cockpit in vr my brain was freaking out with excitement. Fzero would be amazing in fact so would Mario kart 8, but in proper vr. Not that half attempt on switch with labo, it needs proper power to do vr properly. The reason I won’t get the labo kit, the switch just isn’t upto the task hardware wise or screen quality wise either.

Comment

I reckon it mostly needs an updated PSVR helmet with a better screen and that's about it. A quick glance over at VR support on PC shows there's no real investment in making VR the future of gaming with small studios and indies etc being the main fuelling force of its content. There's some good uses of the tech but it seems highly unlikely Sony is going to pour support into next gen so whilst PS5 will be more powerful it'll not really need it due to how undemanding most releases are making the need for a better headset the key improvement.

Comment

I really like his accent!

Comment

Played some more Blood & Truth today. I'm enjoying it, and I'm happy with the purchase, but it does show up some of the issues with PSVR. I was doing the London Tower Block bit.

Like I just had a major set-piece of the game ruined by a tracking error, which was a bit of a shame. I've only died three times so far and they were due to similar issues; similar to Superhot, you have to throw grenades in a really unnatural way, and in the heat of the moment I keep trying to toss them over-arm and ending up with them sitting at my own feet.

Still, it works like 99% of the time so it seems unreasonable to complain too much, and it's really fun. It's a rail shooter and it continues to live up to the premise of being the VRWorlds The Heist demo blown up to a longer game, which I knew it was going in. Haven't had any motion sickness problems yet though a few people have said this is an issue.

Comment

Just had a peek on the ps store to see what sales are on seeing as the week of play sale is still in effect, carnival games for 3.99 seems worth a punt.

Comment

When does the ps store update? as today is supposed to be the release date of vacation simulator yet its not up on the store. Today i have a day off and want to go play on the tropical island.

It's like sony don't want my money, impatient why yes i am, i have been waiting eagerly for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              When does the ps store update? as today is supposed to be the release date of vacation simulator yet its not up on the store. Today i have a day off and want to go play on the tropical island.

It's like sony don't want my money, impatient why yes i am, i have been waiting eagerly for this one.
                              It's here for me, buddy.

Have a virtual piña colada for me!

Comment

How odd, it wasn't there when i searched about 20 mins ago, tried buying it now and it's said the payment has failed and to try again later. Nothing wrong with my card so i have no idea whats going on. Looks like it's tropical denied at this rate today.

Comment

Working...
                                X