No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was fun to do. It didn't come out like I'd like, but I'm very happy with it.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Those colours are gorgeous!

Comment

Made me giggle

The dragon worm thingy looks like it's rolling it's eyes "urgh can i just go for a stroll without that prick in a jetpack shooting at me"

Comment

Haha thanks guys. It's a copy of the Master System box art...

Comment

Well you still beat the box art so thats a win hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                They must love you for representing them as icky parasites!

QC, sorry about this image. It actually started out like it was going to be pretty cool but the main image of Mechanikong himself just didn't turn out good enough. Almost would have been better without him and just having the face in the background. Anyway, here's a go at least...

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                HOLY F**K

He'd better have that as his avatar for at least a year!
                Seven years and counting!

Comment

I really should try to find the time to make you an updated one. I think I could get it better now.

Comment

Wow, thanks!
                    That wasn't why I posted, it was to say I used to change my avatar, but I'm set now, thanks to you!

Comment

Cool to see the big version of QC avatar. In the small version I'd always 'read' the chimp's right shoulder as a clenched fist rather than a shoulder.

Comment

I have never seen that image before and did not know Dogg created QC's avatar. That is a deep forum cut right there.

Comment

I'd forgotten. Smooth

Comment

It's still one of my favourite forum moments!
                            I'd forgotten it was Billy who said I had to keep it and I thought he said ten years!

Loved some of the work in the earlier pages from [MENTION=9597]crocky-chocky[/MENTION], [MENTION=12]Adam Stone[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5928]Emir[/MENTION].

Comment

One of my colleagues at work is bonkers mad about Christmas. I thought I was crazy about it until I met her.
                              As some of you may remember I made a reindeer last year as the year before I got the pattern to make one to hang in my tree the year before which I made.

Well last year she watched me make it on my breaks and so I promised when I make the next one (will make one every year until I get bored of it) I'd make her one.

Was bored and started making mine and hers this week. Making 2 at the same time, both nearly done. Both need collars and the other needs a nose and mouth.

Comment

I only saw a shoulder, now I can’t see anything other than Mechanikong holding up a fist. It’s like he’s holding an invisible tea cup.

Wow, that reindeer is really nice, folks pay a fair bit for Christmas decorations like that in bespoke shops. Good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X