0 0%
  • 10 - Destiny Calling

3 50.00%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Only certain people can use it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Is it actually online? i read a few sites since posting this that its invite only until end of year. WTF!!!
    Guided games isn't live yet, it's in beta which runs from September 12th - September 26th.
    It's targeted to go live September 26th, at the moment all clans can guide people through but those people (seekers) need to have a ticket which are being given out on account basis, more than likely it's people who have finished story/got to level 20.

Found an FAQ about it on bungie website.
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46247

Well that's a load of b******s. It's not like they haven't had time to test this stuff. Should be online for everyone regardless once they reach the required level to unlock it.

Edit. I've just realised it's the 13th Sep already so it's not actually that much of a wait. Even still, it should of been a finished feature already given how much they pushed the feature pre-launch.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 13-09-2017 at 04:45 PM.

I got some tickets for dpguided games. Didn't realise it was limited access.

I hit about 262 power level and kind of stopping here I think and wait for PC version. PS4 version is a lot of fun but I'm going to hold off the later strikes and raids for a better frame rate and wider field of view plus mouse and keyboard. I actually very much enjoyed the PC PVP over the PS4 PVP. Very different game.

Raid goes up. Raid goes down. People need to stop smashing through content like there's a whole new game coming out next week, once it's gone it's gone.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

I'm sitting at 285 with three Luminous engrams and the Rat King to unlock for this week. That should take me to 292. Then I'm going to start a second and third chara to get me over 300 at the weekend. Then I'll delete those two and keep restarting them until the MIDA, Rat King and Sturm drop at 350 with other rewards growing in power too. It's a semi-lengthy process, but it's much easier to power level than D1 was. It should take about five cycles of second and third chara questing to get to 350 I reckon.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 14-09-2017 at 09:40 AM.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Raid goes up. Raid goes down. People need to stop smashing through content like there's a whole new game coming out next week, once it's gone it's gone.
    You need to smash through it multiple times so you can get a full set of raid gear.

In terms of the PC version, with the game releasing several weeks later than the console versions it means the Month 1 activities will have been and gone before the game releases, does anyone know if the plan for this version is to skip those events or to always be 1 month behind the console versions for new content?

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Nightfall and Trials are the only things on rotation. Nothing else will be affected.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 14-09-2017 at 11:43 AM.