0 0%

1 16.67%

0 0%
  • 10 - Destiny Calling

3 50.00%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Destiny 2

Quote Originally Posted by jim g View Post
    I am a closed Beta user of Sony PS4 firmware 5.0. The latest Destiny 2 update now renders the game unplayable with the Beta. You need to install Firmware 4.74 for the game to work.

How this happened I don't know.
    In what way? Destiny just stops working?

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    In what way? Destiny just stops working?
    The screen changes to the standard "Update the system software to use network features" message. This means you HAVE to install 4.74. As a 5.0 Beta user I don't want to do that. If you ignore the message Destiny 2 boots up, but when you press X to play after a few seconds you get the Destiny Message "Unable to connect to PSN"

It worked fine until yesterday! And, all other online games work fine.

Oh dear. Not good. No doubt it's because of the always online nature of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by smouty View Post
    There is a chance of a drop at each stage but quite rare it seems.
    so their is! the last challenge dropped the auto riffle we also went on a bit of an explore of the under belly of the ship to get some chests before taking on the final boss again which is a fantastic little edition. Was a little bit frustrating last night got him down too a third health but our outside team kept dying on the second or third phase and halting the run. We had a 270 with us so this of may of been the issue, if anything it gave us loads of practice at the skulls, but it dose feel like to be successful you need your outside team to be at least 280 for the final boss so they can survive the energy drain part.
    Last edited by Lebowski; Yesterday at 08:17 AM.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by jim g View Post
    I am a closed Beta user of Sony PS4 firmware 5.0. The latest Destiny 2 update now renders the game unplayable with the Beta. You need to install Firmware 4.74 for the game to work.

How this happened I don't know.
    That happened to me on Sunday. I tried to get around it by switching accounts and re-downloading the beta firmware once Destiny was loaded, but no dice. 4.74 is rubbish too. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    so their is the last challenge dropped the auto riffle we also went on a bit of an explore of the under belly to get some chests before taking on the final boss again, Was a little bit frustrating last night got him down too a third health but our outside team kept dying on the second or third phase and halting the run. we had a 270 with us so this of may of been the issue, if anything it gave us loads of practice at the skulls, but it dose feel like to be successful you need your outside team to be at least 280 for the final boss so they can survive the energy drain part.
    On the 2nd and subsequent runs in the shadow realm, the tiles that were slightly dropped in the 1st run disappear so you need to adjust your route. Catches a lot of people out who've not got that far.

Quote Originally Posted by smouty View Post
    On the 2nd and subsequent runs in the shadow realm, the tiles that were slightly dropped in the 1st run disappear so you need to adjust your route. Catches a lot of people out who've not got that far.
    lol yeah caught us out the first time too, we had this bit down, it was the team outside that where really struggling worse bit of the shadow realm is when the enemy's hide behind the bloody ramps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    lol yeah caught us out the first time too, we had this bit down, it was the team outside that where really struggling worse bit of the shadow realm is when the enemy's hide behind the bloody ramps.
    Yeah that is a pain but shooting L-R and R-L with a well placed grenade sorts them out.
    I've gone with Scout for ads/Psions as the Nameless Midnight two shots them in the realm and Coldheart for skulls and boss DPS with the raid rocket launcher if it isn't too hectic on the plates.
    Easily get 70-80 buff stacks and 400-500k boss dps per round which is a manageable two phase.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    We've got the Raid down to a single session run now. We got to the final stage in about 40 minutes. One guy had to leave, so we've left that encounter until tonight. The trials come up in a random order though, which I think is fantastic. It was dogs, gauntlet then baths last night. I picked up the sword this time. It's good, but the rocket launcher is INSANE damage to the boss if everyone has it and a Titan uses the half shield for the fast reload. You can easily take him in one damage round.