This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see it.

Is it streaming on Netflix or Amazon now?

Comment

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Wickedness squared. Post-credit scene was great.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        Spider-Man: Far From Home

Wickedness squared. Post-credit scene was great.
        was the pre-credits movie as good?

Comment

At some point it was a couple of quid to buy on iTunes/Amazon (I grabbed it and have yet to watch...) but I don't think it's included in any of the sub services.

Comment

A Star is Born (Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga) - NowTV (aka Sky Movies).

Quite a dark film with a downbeat ending.

Bradley Cooper is one handsome devil!

Comment

Just at the end of Akira Day!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                was the pre-credits movie as good?
                This took me three goes to understand so I'll just put my dunce hat on, sit in the corner and whisper "the pre-credits movie was great" while rocking back and forth.

Comment

TRUE LIES. For the first time since seeing it at the flicks 25yrs back. Makes me feel depressed. Old.

ANYWAY...

...I wasn't that impressed. This is Schwarzenegg as PG-13 icon. It's VERY mild. Very overrated, despite some quality gags like horses in lifts.

Best part was always Jamie Lee Curtis's striptease. It's still pant-tighteningly *hot*.

They don't make movies like this anymore, every bit is a setpiece and it's soooooo last gen in terms of now it's crazy.

But Jamie-Lee...

Comment

Yeah, it's deffo aged.
                    Saw it last year and it's still fun, but this strange mix of awesome and a bit silly, like a cartoon.

Dat choppah stunt tho!

Comment

Oh, I saw The Meg, which was fun, but underwhelming.
                      Nothing that Jaws and Deep Blue Sea hadn't done before, really.

Machete.
                      Borrowed this of Soundwave years ago and kept meaning to watch it, but finally found it and watched it last night.
                      It's a weird one, because the Grindhouse trailer was a joke, so they put most of the film in the "trailer" as it wasn't a real thing to spoil, but by making a full film and getting all the things from the trailer, you've seen most of it already, but would've felt cheated if something had been left out.

The cameos were great, though. Some big names in there, but Robert DeNiro, Steven Segal and Cheech Marin is a crazily eclectic cast!

It's not very PC, but there are plenty of lovelies in there like Jessica Alba.

Comment

YOU’RE plenty of lovelies, QC.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          YOU’RE plenty of lovelies, QC.
                          Thanks!

Danny Trejo has plenty of admirable characteristics, but I don't think having a beautiful, blemish-free face is one of them.
                          When he had to kiss or have Jessica Alba climbing all over him, he must've thought all his Christmases had come at once.

In other Danny Trejo news, he's officially joined the Area 51 raid.

Comment

On the swimming pool set:

Robert Rodriguez: "OK, Daniel, this is the sequence where you seduce the badguy's wife and daughter."
                            Danny Trejo: "Thank you, Mr Rodriguez. Are there any subtle nuances of Machete's character you'd like me to allude to that will help the viewers understand the inner pyche and his motivations?"
                            Robert Rodriguez: "No, just make sure you alternate kissing the mouths and breasts of both of the actresses, please."
                            Danny Trejo: "I will do my best, but we might need a few takes until I find the character's motivation."

Comment

I thought you were always thinking of them as someone's daughters?!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                I thought you were always thinking of them as someone's daughters?!
                                Who, me?

Deffo his wife and daughter, even since Grindhouse.

Comment

Working...
                                X