Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally getting into DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED after I calibrated my telly proper. It was giving me proper eyestrain, too dark, too bright, god knows how I managed the first mission in such inky blackness!

It's really been putting me off the game and I've tried about eight times to persevere and now I can, without the threat of eyestrain-induced migraine.

Just met that augmented dood in the library, it's great now I can see stuff without all that crushed black and I dropped the sharpness down to 0% cos it has slight motion blur and it was making me feel pukey when turning around.

All rectified now and it looks nice and metallic and shiny. Just great to have got it tweaked, I really wanna play this game!

Comment

Been getting through a lot of my backlog while on my 4 week hols, feels rather decadent to use this much time just for gaming away but its something i don't get to do often just to goto bed when i please and stay up till stupid hours absorbed in games.

Finally finished kingdom hearts 3 it was fun in it's gameplay but the story was pretty dull to be honest, still loads left to do so i will be going back at some point. Finished the ghostbusters remaster too, it's a bit janky but still a lot of fun although calling it a remaster is a bit generous as it hardly has been changed. Working my way through naruto shippuden ninja storm 3 which has been a blast it's the best series of naruto games there has been not only is the execution top notch but they used all the animes voice actors so everyone sounds like they should & thankfully i can use their japanese voices.

Still working at ninokuni II and DQ 11 but im enjoying mopping up the extra stuff in both and i plan on having a bit of VR gaming later as i still have a lot of stuff to get through including finally trying out incredible machine VR.
      Last edited by importaku; 09-11-2019, 22:43.

Comment

Continuing Code Vein (PC), dabbed a little by in Will -A Wonderful World- (NSW), and Habroxia (PSV).

Comment

Weirdly been playing the old Ghostbusters 360 un-master on the XB1 tonight, I didn't port my old 360 saves over so it's been all about the hotel bit at the start, it just FEELS like Ghosbusters, I've just been walking around the hotel listening to OG Ghosbusters incidental choonage and it's been really nice n lovely.

It's a clumsy game but it's got SO much going for it, even on this un-master.

Comment

Finished Hellbalde which was fantastic. Moving on to my last Game Pass game before I cancel my sub with ReCore. I remember @Team Andromeda giving this some high praise when it came out and I've been curious for a while.

Comment

Some more DEUS EX: MD. Got to the point where I can get on trains and explore. Just visited the Palisades Bank. Shiny, pleasant, it's a bank of the future.

Exited and saw a guy on the corner who looked like The Nostalgia Critic so I assaulted him, nicked his credit chip and lobbed his body behind some bins.

Totally forgot you could thwock passers-by. Gonna go on the mug for a bit.

Comment

Waited for the panic alarm to go down, dragged him into a dead-end alleyway (with bins in it) and put a single handgun round into his be-capped head as he lay stunned n' crumpled.

Blocked the corridor with a few bins and added a box on top for good measure. Nobody will even know. Hahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!

Comment

Got a taste for it now. Sod mugging, I'm loving this bin/murder lark. Just prowling the (BEAUTIFUL!!!) future streets of Prague looking to pick off lone stragglers, especially ones who look like Doug Walker.

A new madman is on the loose. They call him...

...Prague the Ripper

(sponsored by Biffa bins)

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    Got a taste for it now. Sod mugging, I'm loving this bin/murder lark. Just prowling the (BEAUTIFUL!!!) future streets of Prague looking to pick off lone stragglers, especially ones who look like Doug Walker.

...Prague the Ripper

Keep away from my bins!

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2. I still think this damn thing is too big! (that's NOT what she said)

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

...Prague the Ripper

I love playing games wrong sometimes.

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        Red Dead Redemption 2. I still think this damn thing is too big! (that's NOT what she said)
                        I enjoyed doing the missions that let you upgrade the bag. You start getting double herbs ('erbs) and eventually unlimited inventory, which is really useful!

More Arkham Knight for me.

Thought I'd completed it - twice! - but the story kept going!

Finally found out who the Arkham Knight is and let me tell you it was a massive surprise.
                        Not only that, but the PS4 system doesn't let you record the reveal to avoid spoilers, which is a great idea.

However, in a Bordersdown exclusive, I will reveal the true identity of The Arkham Knight!

IT'S ALFRED! :O

Ha, not really! Play the game to find the real answer!

I'm hoping I'll have this done by the end of the week, not because it's not been fun but because I need to chip away at that backlog!

Comment

Luigi mansion 3 : Switch (imho game of the year)

God Of War 2 Collection : PS3

Panzer Dragoon Saga : Sega Saturn

Comment

PDS... *swoon*

I'm still plugging away at Luigi's Mansion 3, now on Floor 8. Almost done with the campaign on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and also chipping away at Taiko no Tatsujin V

Comment

I'm still on Final Fantasy XII and really liking it. The world and the play system is excellent in this one. I have put 60 hours in already, which is crazy for me - my attention span on games usually hits a limit of about 5 hours before I move on to something else. It looks pretty gorgeous too in its modern incarnation on Switch. I'll be curious to see if it reaches a satisfying conclusion - I have a nagging suspicion that it won't feel quite as satisfying due to the amount of time I have spent on side quests and hunts, like the main story has taken a little bit of a back seat compared with earlier Final Fantasy games. We'll see. But I'm really liking it.

Comment

Currently abandoned stuff like the Outer Worlds and been hooked on theHunter COTW. I got a cool wild western style winchester type rifle. A load of Caribou went running one way, then out of sight but round the back of a dead end outcrop, then came running back round again. They got shot up pretty bad

I also got chased on foot Benny Hill style by a Water Buffalo while I ran circles round my quad bike. Took 13 shots! I've still not bagged any moose, they are proper bullet sponges and built like tanks. Need a bigger rifle.

Comment

Working...
                                X