• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Ralph's Gonna Wreck It
    Donkey Kong?

Comment

Nope but probably the right era

Re: Souls difficulty, having gone through DS3 using a trainer I can confirm - FROM should have more faith in its world building's appeal. An easier Dark Souls option would still maintain the series appeal.

Comment

Rampage

Comment

Winner

Comment

I won the winnings!

What do I get?

Comment

A cuddle from QualityChimp!

Comment

Blurg!!!

Comment

DP...
                  Last edited by dataDave; 05-07-2019, 00:20.

Comment

There's no such thing as a hard game, only games which ask to be learned. The boss runs on VJ shouldn't be to difficult if you've already learned how to defeat them prior. If you've ham-fisted your way past them previously then obviously you're going to run into severe issues when you have to face them again later. I've never played it before, but there's no reason why that doesn't apply.

Also LOL at the guy taking 70 hours to complete Dark Souls. That must have been painful.

Comment

After my 24hr Dark Souls charity first-play stream I'll do VJ on Dolphin, then. I'm almost a complete virgin to it. There's V-Rated (hard) after Adults (normal), and I believe Ultra V-Rated (master) after that?

Comment

Yeah, do it, dD!
                        That's something I'd like to see.
                        It's Twitch you're on at the moment, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          There's no such thing as a hard game, only games which ask to be learned.
                          And there is no such thing as black, only an absence of light. No such thing as crows, only dark pigeons. No such thing as cars, merely rolly boxes. No such thing as milk, only cow secretions.

Yeah, you probably get where I stand on this “does hard exist” issue.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Yeah, do it, dD!
                            That's something I'd like to see.
                            It's Twitch you're on at the moment, isn't it?
                            Yep. http://twitch.tv/fallows

Absolutely all of my gaming is done on there now. I try to keep boring stuff like inventory management to a minimum. I've yet to play any games which are heavy on that side of things, but when I do I'll likely get all the busy-work done offline.

I'd like to possibly try an hour at lunchtime each day, so maybe I can do it then. I totally get that 9pm to 11pm is not the best time slot for other gaming dads.

Comment

Honestly dD, with the time you've sunk into other games I fully imagine you'll like VJ but utterly slaughter through it with ease.

Comment

I'm not sure it'll be so interesting to watch. The learning process can be pretty painful. I repeat levels and bosses ad infinitum until I think they are done perfectly. Not sure if VJ has a stage select? That would probably mean lots of resetting to main menu before the game can save progress and force me along. At least my banter seems to be going okay - I'm able to talk **** while playing which always helps. The more excited I am with the game the better.

I know there's a mega boss marathon towards the end. It's imperative to know the bosses inside out for that so that it's a fun experience rather than a chore.

Comment

Working...
                                X