Earthworm Jim 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Still, suffering from that bit of vindictiveness lodged inthe oesophagus ?. Not good ....
    Lol. I’ve tried to dislodge it mate! It’s wedged tight. I need to swill it down with some swift halves.

Comment

This looks as good as that tiny, mild green bit you see on the crusts of sandwiches that someone unreliable has made. In the dark.

I never really liked Earthworm Jim. Or Cool Spot. Or MD Aladdin. Or Mick n' Mack Global Gladiators. But I could admire them. At least they had a definitive, Dave Perry style to 'em.

This looks...at least slick and kinda playable...but with no style whatsoever. Who would wanna play this???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        Lol. I’ve tried to dislodge it mate! It’s wedged tight. I need to swill it down with some swift halves.
        Lockdown changed you. Get out and start loosening up have a beer and dislodge that trapped bit of vindictiveness crumb. You fast becoming a broken record yourself ...

Nobody likes a grumpy frigid prinny

Comment

Unsurprisingly it's dead... not that it seems it was ever alive

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.thegamer.com/earthworm-jim-4-cancelled/
            Unsurprisingly it's dead... not that it seems it was ever alive
            That’s a shame…

Not that I play Super Smash Brothers, but he would work well for the game as a playable character, when you think about it… Or is he one already?

Comment

Earthworm Jim 4 has been canceled. That's probably not too surprising given that the Intellivision Amico has turned out to be vaporware, but it's still a disappointment to Earthworm Jim fans around the world.
              Yes, I'm sure they'll both be very upset.

Comment

Long video about the whole Amico thing

Comment

Working...
                X