Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
    I’m normally way behind when it comes to weapon quests. But this one seems to be easier than most to me. I spent a couple of hours on it this evening and am at 12 of 18 for stage 3. And I could’ve finished it if I hadn’t gone out for a delicious ribeye and a couple of pints. I did have quite a lot of resources just sitting there doing nothing though so maybe that’s what makes the difference.
    Yup makes a big difference having a crap ton of mats saved at all times in this game, just never know when your going to need them.

I’ve taken to afk forge farming to bump my mats up now as working 10-12 hour days I’ve just not got a hope in hells chance of keeping up. I know what your thinking, afk farming, but it’s not as bad as it sounds.

Get a character that has access to the forges.

Get your light down to roughly 100 or as low as possible (equip lvl 10 weapons and armour).

Enter the forges matchmaking.

You’ll get put on a loop of constant 1min matches as you can’t finish the activity.

Automatically get 4 planet mats sent to your postmaster.

Because your so low level you don’t affect people actually doing it properly at a high level.

You can repeat this for as long as you want.

Comment

400 mats today for going to work. Then my PS4 automatically shuts down.

😁

Comment

Nice!

Got Bad Juju today. Need to build my materials back up now though!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
          Nice!

Got Bad Juju today. Need to build my materials back up now though!
          Just by being at work and leaving the PS4 on for 5 hours per afk forge (4 so far) grind I’m now at over 1400 dusk light shards. Figured I’d get that up to like 10k then start trading them in with spider for all the other mats 😁.

Got bad juju last night as well. Can’t decide whether I’ll use it over Outbreak, maybe when I get the catalyst for it and can generate orbs from it the gun will feel better.

Comment

Now sitting on

2000 dusk light shards.
            2500 data lattice.
            1000 leg shards (up from 100 odd)

All from afk forge farming.

Get in there quick while it’s still active, only a matter of time until bungie patches it out and breaks the game just to stop a few people getting mats.

Comment

I had a fairly productive weekend, Io and Mercury are now both rinsed so I'm onto Nessus which has a lot left out standing to clear. Up to Lvl35 and PL342 now, I'm I've got 100,000 glimmer which seems to be the max you can hold so I'm assuming it's pretty redundant now.

Comment

100,000 glimmer disappears pretty fast, opening up the weekly chests on Calluses barge takes over half your glimmer, the tribute hall on the Leviathan will drain the rest pretty fast too.

Comment

If you have Forsaken I would suggest you go through in order, should take you a lot closer to level 50, end game activities start to show up when you max level at 50, daily bounties, weekly bounties, new areas and exotic quests.

Destiny 2 story
                  Curse of Osiris story
                  Warmind story
                  Forsaken story

If you also own the Annual Pass that will give you more content and weapons - Black Armoury Forges & Weapons/Gambit Prime/The Reckoning/Menagerie - they all have their own gear and weapons to earn.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    I had a fairly productive weekend, Io and Mercury are now both rinsed so I'm onto Nessus which has a lot left out standing to clear. Up to Lvl35 and PL342 now, I'm I've got 100,000 glimmer which seems to be the max you can hold so I'm assuming it's pretty redundant now.
                    Whatever you do don’t forget to pick up the daily & weekly gunsmith bounty’s, you’ll need every enhancement core you can get after lvl50.

Comment

Make the most of the forge afk farming methed. Mainstream press have started reporting on it (even though its months old) so only a matter of time bungie patch it now.

Comment

set it going last night and woke up to a measly 200 dusklight, ps4 must of gone to sleep (must change power save settings)

I've seen people complaining about afkers in the general forge matchmaking pool now so no doubt its gonna go soon. As with all these exploits people are being aresholes with it and not reducing their light level so getting match made with people trying to play normally.

No doubt Bungie will address it this week as its gaining momentum, it shows that there is a need for a consistent way to farm this stuff like has been suggested a probe that you can target a planet with and that farms materials in the background while your playing would be a great addition, we already have pasive glimmer boosters why not a passive material booster.
                        Last edited by Lebowski; 16-07-2019, 09:15.

Comment

Cheers guys, will go on a spending splurge on my next play. Because I can only play in bursts I've kept myself to clearing base game side missions and working through the Osiris main missions, had a look and I've got 4 Osiris missions left to clear but a good few base side missions so it doesn't seem unreasonable that I'll hit around Lvl 40 etc before starting Warmind

Comment

Just make sure your power level is under 200 and you don’t affect anyone doing anything properly in the forge whatsoever, as you’ll only matchmake with others doing the forge afk farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              set it going last night and woke up to a measly 200 dusklight, ps4 must of gone to sleep (must change power save settings)

I've seen people complaining about afkers in the general forge matchmaking pool now so no doubt its gonna go soon. As with all these exploits people are being aresholes with it and not reducing their light level so getting match made with people trying to play normally.

No doubt Bungie will address it this week as its gaining momentum, it shows that there is a need for a consistent way to farm this stuff like has been suggested a probe that you can target a planet with and that farms materials in the background while your playing would be a great addition, we already have pasive glimmer boosters why not a passive material booster.
                              I’m now sitting on 4500 data lattice for going to work 😁

Comment

Managed to get the Legendary armour for my Titan and Warlock In the, errr, whatever the current event is. Won’t be masterworking it though. Hope that we see the EAZ again. Enjoyed the verticality of it.

Going to give D2 a rest till Shadowkeep now. Like what I’ve seen of it so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X