Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e-Amusement cards

Hi guys

What’s the story with these - can I buy one on eBay and then use it on a machine straightaway? Do they need to be activated? How do I load money onto them, online or at the arcade?

Went to Vega in London today and had some fun on Pop’n, IIDX and DDR (at a very low beginner level), but Museca and Reflecbeat required payment via e-Amusement only, and sadly they had run out of new cards.

Any guidance on all this much appreciated!

Cheekily paging [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] as I know they have the skillz that killz and may also have knowledge in this area.

There's a few steps in the process of activating and signing up, but between the machine and your phone it's all doable when you're there in person. What's important to bear in mind is that there are a few different networks that they operate on - naturally there is the 'real' e-Amuse network that you'd use in Japan, but even away from that, LV and Vega use different ones. The good news is that your one card can be used for different ones simultaneously without any trouble. You can buy codes from the techs at Vega to load up PASELI credit but naturally that's just for that network.

At one point this was all very clandestine and I'm still not sure what's public and what's not, so I'll take it to PM from here

Comment

Working...
    X