This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
    And Youtubes is clogged up with adverts. Adverts are ****ing everywhere when I attempt to look at anything on youtube on my phone
    Get YouTube Vanced. All ads are gone. Search for the APK.

Comment

I’ve been using YouTube Premium this year and it’s great.

My dad started using YouTube to listen to music while he worked, got fed up of the ads and bought the family pack for us to use.

It’s good enough that I’d subscribe myself if they kick up a fuss about my location vs the subscription country.

Comment

Booked flights and an Air bnb to Cluj in Romania. Awesome, get to see some of Transylvania which is supposed to be stunning and see Cluj and it’s surrounding countyside.

Ryanair cancel all flights returning after 22nd October to Southend & Stanstead, we fly out on the 21st, so we can get out but not back.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu********************!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! 🤬

Comment

Hotel Transylvania:
          You can check out any time you like,
          But you can never leave.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Hotel Transylvania:
            But you can never leave.
            Such a lovely place

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Hotel Transylvania:
              But you can never leave.
              Good job the flight is one way then I guess.

Comment

My 26 mile hike for Macmillan was cancelled today due to the adverse weather conditions. Apologies to those here who sponsored me to do it, if Macmillan don't reorganise it we're going to do it without their involvement as soon as we can. One way or another you'll get your effort out of me in exchange for your donations.

Comment

Still hating working in reception. Urge to kill rising. I've already started looking out for job opportunities elsewhere.

Comment

News this morning. Someone from Which? was saying that there are fake reviews on TripAdvisor. They then had a TripAdvisor guy on, who they asked "Which? have said there are fake reviews on your website, would you agree with that statement?"

The guy said "Not at all. There is no evidence of that."

I just watched an adult man, presumably of normal cognitive faculties, lie on TV with a straight face. Like specifically say something quantifiably false to even a cursory check.

All e-commerce websites have fake reviews. Like, I get that the guy might've intended to say "the fakes are a small number" or something but he didn't say that. He suggested there are "no" fake reviews. Utter, utter twat.

I didn't watch the whole interview and I suspect he went on to clarify his position, but even so, very, very poor form.
                    Last edited by Asura; 06-09-2019, 07:32.

Comment

Trying to buy Little Nightmares on Xbox store and it keeps crashing the app when I click 'Buy'. Luckily, I'm not losing any of my credit but it's bloody annoying.

Anyone else had this? Don't know if it's cos I'm DLing the GWG Hitman right now but this ain't happened to me before. Take my money, biatches.

Comment

Just on YouTube watching a vid about Assault Suits Valken on PS2, I've recently re-fell head over heels for the SNES Stage 1 BGM and I wanted to hear what it sounded like PS2-style.

Can't believe they did such a hatchet job on it. It's a joyless, retarded, soulless mess. What the **** were they thinking???!!!

Absolute insult to such a genius original choon, absolutely mangled.

Comment

It is 2019 and printers are still heaping piles of dung

Comment

They truly are.

Comment

Printers are a total con. The ink takes the piss. I had to take my last printer outside and kick its head in as it decided to chew up a whole stack of paper as I was trying to print out something important on a deadline. The printer I got to replace it didn't cost loads and is pretty good on the whole, but the ink is a total piss-take. Seems to run out after minimal printing (and I'm really not doing anything heavy duty). This is with the "max" cartridges or whatever they're called too. I'd get a laser but I really don't do enough printing to justify one. Total scam.
                              Last edited by endo; 10-09-2019, 15:02.

Comment

If you filled a super cars petrol tank up with printer ink, the tank contents would be "worth" more than the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X