Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutted, Me and my Gran used to watch him the TV and I never liked the bloody Horse racing. A true legend

Comment

Could have sworn blind he died a few years back. Notable for the racing but otherwise I'm indifferent, his appearances off racing were enough to confirm he wasn't a pleasant fellow.

Comment

People are having heart palpitations on Twitter because #RIPBigMac is trending and they think McDonald's have axed the burger.

Always thought he was a likeable eccentric until he appeared on Celebrity Big Brother and came across as a horrible person.

Comment

Rip Torn has died aged 88. I literally could have sworn blind he died years ago and that's why MIB3 had a nod to him,

Comment

Missed a trick to say "R.I.P. Rip."

Comment

I also thought he was dead but, first, I thought he was someone else - the guy who was in Wayne’s World 2 who seemed like he was probably a celebrity we should know but I only know him from that film.

Comment

Rip Torn's best role.

Comment

He played Hephaestus in GoW3. Best thing in it. Plus he got Norman Mailer filled-in. Top bloke:
                  Last edited by Golgo; 10-07-2019, 08:59.

Comment

I played GoW3 (either one, guessing it's God rather than Gears) but I don't remember the Hepatitis plotline.

Comment

Hephaestus was one of the gods/titans that Kratos killed in the game. Does that help narrow it down?

Comment

He was the big guy in the cave that acted almost like a hub where you kept going back to.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

Rip Torn's best role.
                          His best role was Artie in The Larry Sanders Show

Comment

We've lost Rutger, absolutely loved him in Hitcher.

The actor who co-starred in Blade Runner opposite Harrison Ford dies after a short illness.

RIP.

Comment

Oh not Rutger. He had some great roles.
                              Hitcher, Blade runner, Hobo with a Shotgun, Blind Side, Split Second, Fatherland...

Comment

Like tears in rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X