WTD Mega key, Super Mega Key, Magic key - region bypass cart for Mega Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD Mega key, Super Mega Key, Magic key - region bypass cart for Mega Drive

I'm looking for a region bypass cart for the Mega Drive. It doesn't neet to be in mint condition but must work.
    Anyone willing to ship one to Japan? Looking to pay about 15 pound for the cart plus shipping.

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    I'm looking for a region bypass cart for the Mega Drive. It doesn't neet to be in mint condition but must work.
    Anyone willing to ship one to Japan? Looking to pay about 15 pound for the cart plus shipping.
    Hi Mark, I have a couple going spare let me dig them out and post a pic and you can let me know which one you want.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
      Hi Mark, I have a couple going spare let me dig them out and post a pic and you can let me know which one you want.
      That's fantastic. I'll wait for the pics. Cheers

Comment

It would appear I am backed up with them!!!!

3 versions, take either of the bottom 2 for £10 plus your choice of postage, the Magic Key III I would value at a lot more as it has dip switches etc let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
          It would appear I am backed up with them!!!!

3 versions, take either of the bottom 2 for £10 plus your choice of postage, the Magic Key III I would value at a lot more as it has dip switches etc let me know.

Thanks for the pictures.
          I'd like to take the Magic Key III please. How much are you looking for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            Thanks for the pictures.
            I'd like to take the Magic Key III please. How much are you looking for that?
            I'll pop you through a PM.

Comment

Working...
            X