User Tag List

Thread: Fifa 18

Fifa 18

Anyone else played the demo?

I Think I've just played the best 3D football game ever made and it's just a demo !!!. Controls spot on, so fast and fluid and the players 9 times out of 10 do what you ask them do, also the HDR is the best I've ever seen! The way the sun blom/glow comes off the players skin, kits, the stadium is so relastsic you might has well be there in the Sadium, watching the game for real.

After Fifa 17 I wasn't so sure about getting 18, but EA has basically copied Pro Evo control and speed and put into Fifa 18 code . I can't wait for this game now

This is almost the exact opposite of every opinion in the GAF thread, in that HDR sucks and the gameplay is essentially FIFA '17 with a fresh coat of paint!

I never really know how to judge football games because none of them feel like football, but this was enjoyable enough. I don't think I enjoyed it as much as the PES demo though, that was just more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by toythatkills View Post
    This is almost the exact opposite of every opinion in the GAF thread, in that HDR sucks and the gameplay is essentially FIFA '17 with a fresh coat of paint!
    fun.
    NeoGAF full of SONY fanboy and people who seem not to use HDR reference setting or that HDR makes colours seem more true to real life, rather than brighter or more colourful. Yes its FIFA with a new lick of paint, but that's only what yearly sports updates give the user.

This is closest FIFA ever come to feeling like Pro Evo for me. Its class

Couldn't stand it. You know that board game on the Millennium Falcon? It looked like I was playing a football version of that. Tried PES though. Swoooooon.