Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Firefox on Win10 and it's doing no such thing.

Comment

Right. This appears to be something skimlinks has added. I have disabled skimlinks for all Blues, so you shouldn't see it again if you are Blue.

If it still appears and you are Blue, please let me know.
      For everyone, else, you can turn off skimlinks in your settings (but please don't - it brings in a tiny bit of revenue each month - every little helps). And if you aren't Blue yet, and enjoy reading the forums or using the sale folders, please sub. Logged out stalkers, log in and sub and then log out again. Do it. Cheers
      Last edited by charlesr; 16-07-2019, 18:47.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] Still happening for me on that Switch page.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] Still happening for me on that Switch page.
          It might take a few hours for skimlinks to notice the update and change what it does on each page. Try again tomorrow please?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            It might take a few hours for skimlinks to notice the update and change what it does on each page. Try again tomorrow please?
            Still appearing just to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Still appearing just to let you know.
              Ffs. I have now disabled skimlinks completely at the plugin level. Is it still appearing? If so something else is going on.

Comment

I couldn't see what everyone was talking about. Still can't.

Comment

Ffs. I have now disabled skimlinks completely at the plugin level. Is it still appearing? If so something else is going on.
                  Still seeing it pop up in that Switch thread.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Still seeing it pop up in that Switch thread.
                    Lol OK. It's not skimlinks then. EBay thing. I'll fix it.

Comment

Lol OK. It's not skimlinks then. EBay thing. I'll fix it.
                      Now not appearing in the Switch thread.

Comment

People who accuse you of speaking to them in an ill manner when in fact they themselves have been unreasonable, rude, blatantly lied and are being utter twunts when you have to sit and be professional, ultimately meaning denying your instinct to tell that person to piss off.

Had a woman on the phone like this. Had my more experienced colleague make me keep it up when this woman was screaming at me to speak to the manager when my colleague made me tell her it was not an issue the manager is needed to sort out. Had a large audience hearing my end of it on the phone and after maybe 7 minutes repeating the same regulation over and over until my collegue finally took over, for another 7 minutes and caused chaos in reception. I HATE working in reception now.

She said I handled it well, of course the woman screamed how I should be fired speaking to her like i did (explaining calmly our cancellation policy she has broken a number of times but flatly refuses to acknowledge and starts screaming that her stomach hurts/ dad died/ pet went into space etc) but a record was put in how I handled it well.

And after all this? Woman got her way AGAIN because the dental clinician I was battling to support in this just went 'meh i cant be bothered with this just let her have her way by breaking more rules'. It was the equivalent of a screaming toddler having a meltdown for an hour in a shop because they wouldn't be bought a toy and because they finally left he was bought it after being told why he can't have it.

Jesus wept.
                        Last edited by Blobcat; 17-07-2019, 23:10.

Comment

Car broke down in Dublin, had to stay overnight with very little money so could only afford a hostel..... did not like at all and first time staying at one

Comment

Gonna come off my job. Saw the manager today. Tbh, can't cope with two lots of seven days in a row...practically in a row...with like 'two days off' inbetween which roughly equates to 1.5 days off, tbh. Between two full-week shifts.

I'm practically miserable 80% of the time. I hate the current me. I don't need this ish at 44.

Funk dat. **** dat.

Anyhoo, my best prospect off the off is the bins. 4 12hr shifts, 4 on, 4 off. Back to being a hospital binman.

Maaaaan, 4 on, 4 off sounds goooood, plus I *know* there be downtime down there. That's gaming/reading/drawing/TV watching time right there.

I used to hate the bins but I reckon I could stay sub-level and I'd also get four days off a week (two night excursions away keep yo lady at bay). Yeeeeeah...nothing better than a coupla nights in the Cotswolds with a wee lassie, romantic and sexually charged as charged and at large.

Wid my parge about my arge.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                              Car broke down in Dublin, had to stay overnight with very little money so could only afford a hostel..... did not like at all and first time staying at one
                              Yeah but that's that drunken story you'll be telling peeps 10yrs+ from now and they'll all think you're amazing and cool as ****.

MY story is that I have urinated upon THREE of my mates' sofas. And my own.

I have also urinated on three of them 'high stools' in Wetherspoons. And never been scratched fo my pissage.

Comment

York Travelodge, April 2009, same time as Red Nose Day.

Pissed the bed (not my fault, she bought me an 8-pack of Stellas with my takeaway when I'd already had a bottle of strong Cab Sauv).

Blockbusters were having a preowned sale, I remember, ended up getting PS2 Metal Slug 4, Metal Slug 5 and Capcom Fighting Jam for 98p a pop each. Still own them.

And an AMAHOOZING pair of brown/blue Gola retro trainers that look like tightrope-walking shoes, all suede and top quality, a quid from a chazza shop. Old skool Gola logos as well.

But I digress. Am yet again adding unnecessary drunk/stoned detail, forgive the yammering from my drunk/stoned gob/drunken foamy maw.

Comment

Working...
                                X