No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmmm. Sounds like a good date for you. Gaming. Smoking. Cats. Booze.

I'm wondering what the catch is gonna be...

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

Always a catch....!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

She lives alone with a cat. Only crazy people live alone with a cat...

Comment

Uggggggghhhhhhh.

Cat people.

Comment

Comment

He-Man!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeaaaaah wont be doing that again.

Literally a quick 5 min conversation over a smoke, she seemed nice enough, just a quick convo about her playing League of Legends, and about online dating in general. Suggested a drink at lunch and she said she was going to lunch with a guy from work, and got a "nice to meet you" when we walked away- so I knew there it wasn't going anywhere.

Got a message about "no spark" 10 mins later, hahaha after a 5 minute conversation and barely knowing anything more about each other.

Not my type in person it seems, so all's well that ends well..!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post

Literally a quick 5 min conversation over a smoke, she seemed nice enough, just a quick convo about her playing League of Legends, and about online dating in general. Suggested a drink at lunch and she said she was going to lunch with a guy from work, and got a "nice to meet you" when we walked away- so I knew there it wasn't going anywhere.

Got a message about "no spark" 10 mins later, hahaha after a 5 minute conversation and barely knowing anything more about each other.

Maybe I should write a book or a blog, make some money outta this ****

Comment

Did she have blue or pink hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          Did she have blue or pink hair?
                          Blonde. But her profile pic was brunette. But her picture on her ID badge was blue hair....

Why?

Comment

I just realised that Tinder is a finger workout app - can girls see how many times you've swiped and how vigorously?

That might be a game changer.

Comment

Blonde. But her profile pic was brunette. But her picture on her ID badge was blue hair....

Why?
                              Truthfully? I was going to make a cynical comment about gamergirls with blue or pink hair, but I don't think I need to

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                                Truthfully? I was going to make a cynical comment about gamergirls with blue or pink hair, but I don't think I need to
                                Not at all hahaha!

Hahahaha She felt the need to tell me why..!

Turns out when I said are we going for a drink after then, she said she had plans- I jokingly said "bollocks to you then!" in the most jokey way possible and laughed, as did she, and conversation continued as normal.

Apparently she "isn't into sarcastic humour" ...ignoring all the sarcastic humour in the same way over text. Hahahah its pretty funny really

BOMBED IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X