User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTD: Wii-U Bundle

I've never got into Nintendo after the SFC, so looking for a good priced Wii-U bundle. Mainly after the console with a good selection of games. I'm a fussy fellow so I'd like the games and the console to be well taken care of, it's an OCD thing I have :P Therefore after a mint unit.

If anyone is looking of getting rid of their Wii-U and games let me know. Interested in the 32gb one.

Cheers,

DD
    Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 14-09-2017 at 11:01 AM.

I'd highly recommend scoping out gumtree bud, there are loads on there at giveaway prices most of the time and its easy enough to hack the Virtual Wii side of it to allow GC compatibility and emulators meaning you end up with (nearly) every single Nintendo console ever for the price of one.

Good luck DD getting one with out a few scratches on the top, the thing is a scratch magnet. Stick it in a cupboard and forget about it.

S.Mouse elbow slapper...
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lord Barker BK Wii Code: 3DS: 5000-2698-8757
    Slightly OT possibly, but as someone who picked every title up day one, I would get a nice white boxed unit and CFW it yourself as well as adding an external HDD. It's insanely easy and then you can load up whatever you want. I only did it as some of my game are sealed and I got fed up mucking about with discs.

Thanks for the replies guys. If it's that easy to CFW then a white unit would be ideal. Does the 32GB variant come out in white?

Nope, black supremacy in full effect from racist Nintendo here.

S.Mouse elbow slapper...
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lord Barker BK Wii Code: 3DS: 5000-2698-8757
    I'd argue that 32gb of on-console storage is as useful as a chocolate teapot. It really holds nothing, hence I reckon you're better off getting a white unit and a cheap external HDD. I got a WD 500gb mybook and bearing in mind I own pretty much most of the WiiU catalogue there is still plenty of space left on that once the dross has been pruned.

Quote Originally Posted by replicashooter View Post
    Nope, black supremacy in full effect from racist Nintendo here.
    1. You're wrong.
    2. Does that constitute humour to you?

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    1. You're wrong.
    2. Does that constitute humour to you?
    1. Show me one mainline Nintendo star that is black.
    2. No
    3. What made your panties twist, my little buttercup?

White 32GB units are JPN only though yes?