No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given my Aunty version is all but destroyed LOL. Thought it was time to get a new version of my fav intervellvsion game

Comment

Wow! You gonna go for a full uk set?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Wow! You gonna go for a full uk set?
        Nah, I'm not one for full sets tbh. It just was my fav game for the system and it was the game my aunt got for me for Christmas along with Popeye. Just wanted to get a complete version, since I got rid of the box and instructions/inlays in the 80's LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Thought it was time to get a new version of my fav intervellvsion game
          A great game. Someone made a really impressive homebrew Atari 2600 version that I've been playing quite a bit on original hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
            A great game. Someone made a really impressive homebrew Atari 2600 version that I've been playing quite a bit on original hardware.
            We used to have the Arcade game in my Junior school in the dinner hall, incredible when one thinks back. I loved the Intellivision version, played it for hours and days LOL. Well at the time I fractured my femur and had to spend 4 months in Hospital (3 months of it, in traction) So had the best Christmas ever. 3 Gaming systems, new portal colour TV and tons of games.

It was almost worth wrecking my leg, playing British Bulldogs in the schoolyard LOL

Comment

Comment

TA on a mega collect-me-do at the moment!!

Comment

Rabbit hole.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                      Rabbit hole.....
                      A NeoSD will sort that. Very useful device. The Pro version can even play Neo-CD games.

Comment

@Team Andromeda

Your mate didn't give you that as well? Is it your first AES?

Probably the coolest console ever made. Finally got one a while back -- and then bought a couple of Neo CD joypads to use with it. The arcade stick is a bit noisy.

@_SD_

Looks like a really good Final Fantasy style game. Nice box art as well.
                        Last edited by Leon Retro; 29-08-2019, 21:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                          @Team Andromeda

Your mate didn't give you that as well? Is it your first AES?
                          I wish, no I got bought it off Lee LOL. It's my 1st ever AES. I've had a Neo Geo CD since the late '90s but never owned an AES, but always lusted after one. So glad to have one, at last. Other than getting an Amiga set up again (why did I give it away for nothing)that's me done system wise, for the classics

Comment

The future is now!

Comment

Your finacial life is over ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley Hare View Post
                                Your finacial life is over ..........
                                LOL, I'm not doing a Hartley LOL. Going to pick up a few more Carts and then get a Neo SD

Comment

Working...
                                X