The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I really should try to find the time to make you an updated one. I think I could get it better now.
    You could charge forumites for their own DT created avatar.

Comment

Ten thousand of your UK pounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Ten thousand of your UK pounds!
        That's only about £10 in real money these days...

Comment

Look who's got a new avatar!

It only cost me 10 thousand forum dollars to the Bank of Dogg.

Here's the full thing:

It's so funny, because I never saw the fist/coffee mug thing before, because I always knew it was his shoulder from seeing the full image, but I totally see where you're coming from!

Anyway, the new avatar is great because he's a bit more tough looking, just like yours truly!
          Particularly like the reflection highlights.

BIG thanks to the ever-talented [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] and I look forward to my next avatar in 2026!

Comment

Looking good, QC!

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Haha that's brilliant. You should get it printed and hung in your games room, QC.

Comment

NORIMATSUKeiichi

Comment

That Ultraman farm one is beautiful. That would make a gorgeous wall piece.

Comment

I can't even begin to imagine having the talent to draw something like that.

Comment

Here is some of my paint jobs created and photo'ed in Gran Turismo Sport. You can make your own graphics using a vector image program but they have to be under 15k, so you have to be very creative, and stuff needs loads of tweaking.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          Here is some of my paint jobs created and photo'ed in Gran Turismo Sport. You can make your own graphics using a vector image program but they have to be under 15k, so you have to be very creative, and stuff needs loads of tweaking.

Holy crap dude those are amazing, they look real

Great work

Comment

I can't get over how realistic these look.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I can't get over how realistic these look.
                              It's scary really. That last photo could pose as a real photo. I have the same roll cage in my mini for real, and it looks identical, will all the bolts and fittings in the same places.

Comment

I tried to find my Forza 3 photos after seeing your stuff, VP.

Basically, with every single car I bought, I made it white, added a Fujiwaru Tofu sticker and panda stripes down the side.

My VW Golf was ace because it had loads of logos on the door, but it was stuff like "LW/MW Radio", "Glovebox" and "Cigarette Lighter".

Comment

Working...
                                X