• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a like for the VHS alone

Comment

Loving the gets here.

Comment

Going to educate the kids with a nostalgia trip ...

Comment

Awesome... I really enjoyed watching this again with my kids a few years ago. You need all of He-Man, She-Ra and Thundercats too, modern cartoon are either weird or crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post

Very cool.

Then when you are done with that you need to share these with them...

Neil

Comment

Now you’re just showing off Neil

Comment

I'll take your hip and young version to the realms of doom with my old school clan. They'll show you how it's done

Comes on 3 DVDs. The video quality is good too. I was expecting crappy VHS rips.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Very cool.

Then when you are done with that you need to share these with them...

Neil
                  i thought the first pic were Chinese Megadrive bootlegs for a moment!

Comment

I used to love dungeons and dragons! As far as I know it never actually ended, they never got home. Makes it more emotional now.
                    Also, Thundercats has the most intense intro ever made. I never noticed as a kid but when you see it now it's just a eye destroying explosion of colour and light.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      I used to love dungeons and dragons! As far as I know it never actually ended, they never got home.
                      There was never a final episode filmed, but there was a script written and it was made into a comic (it's on YouTube).

Basically:

they rescue Dungeon Master's son and he opened a portal to allow the children to return home but gives them the choice to remain, but the episode ends without them answering.

Also, Thundercats has the most intense intro ever made. I never noticed as a kid but when you see it now it's just a eye destroying explosion of colour and light.
                      Key scenes like the opening credits and the Sword of Omens section that get repeated are well animated, but some of the animation is really ropey!

Comment

Ulysses 31 was always my fav

Comment

Related, I had the X-Men Pryde of the X-Men animated pilot/special on VHS and I loaned it to a guy in college and never got it back. That was more than 20 years ago and it still haunts me.

Comment

Now you’re just showing off Neil
                            Ha ha sorry
                            If it makes it any worse I still have VHS stuff too

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            i thought the first pic were Chinese Megadrive bootlegs for a moment!
                            Ha ha yeah they do look a bit dodgy

I used to love dungeons and dragons! As far as I know it never actually ended, they never got home. Makes it more emotional now.
                            Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            There was never a final episode filmed, but there was a script written and it was made into a comic (it's on YouTube).

Basically:

they rescue Dungeon Master's son and he opened a portal to allow the children to return home but gives them the choice to remain, but the episode ends without them answering.

Didn't they actually have an episode when they do get home but then go back to help instead?

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post

Love Ulysses wish I had got the DVD when they were released...they are obscene money now

Neil

Comment

Ulysses 31 is mint.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post

Ulysses 31 is Awsome. I love that show. It's a collaborative show between the French and Japanese. It's also why the animation is good. Talking of which have you seen the original Japanese pilot? The characters look a little different but it does features me cool CG for the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X