Gaming Prints, Posters & Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming Prints, Posters & Artwork

Me and the Mrs have just moved into a new house and have just had the builder, who was putting up hooks and shelves leave today, so now the walls are ready, they're primed for some artwork!

Above the PC in the front room, I really want a gaming poster, Arcade artwork or something to tie that corner in nicely. I've seen these 2 online and really love them.

If Quirky Home Accessories and Cheeky Gifts are your cup of tea, then take a look at Red Candy's range of fun and unusual decor!

I'm looking for some recomendations and pictures of your own walls adorned with gaming goodness. Any suggestions for good sites to visit and artists online would be much appreciated!

Originally posted by Wools View Post
    . Any suggestions for good sites to visit and artists online would be much appreciated!
    I really like the two pieces of artwork you've chosen.

Also have a look at this site: https://www.arcadeartshop.com/product-category/posters/

The French artist, Oriota, creates artwork inspired by his favourite games: https://www.redbubble.com/people/ori...ist_title_name

Comment

Thanks Leon! Really appreciate the recommendations, love both the arcade posters & the original work.

I’ve had a bit of a retro day yesterday, playing PlayStation classics by Namco & Capcom so the Arcade poster is gaining traction!

Comment

I recently picked up the capcom belt complete edition and it has 7 repos of the original B2 sized posters of the games in the pack. The quality is fantastic!

Comment

Scroll down to see them

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
            Thanks Leon! Really appreciate the recommendations, love both the arcade posters & the original work.

I’ve had a bit of a retro day yesterday, playing PlayStation classics by Namco & Capcom so the Arcade poster is gaining traction!
            I've bought a few posters from Oriota -- his Axelay picture really impressed me.

I've also got loads of posters for all sorts of console and arcade games. Got to the point where I was playing classic games and always wanting a poster, so I had to stop after a while. I will probably grab the classic Gradius poster though, as I can now get a nice quality one in the UK.

Comment

I've mentioned these before in the Art Thread, but I love the 3D style.

Shop 3D retro video game shadow boxes and cartridge holders by GlitchArtwork located in Niagara Falls, New York.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I've mentioned these before in the Art Thread, but I love the 3D style.
                Yeah, they look really cool. Luke Morse was showing off his Castlevania 3D style pics.

Comment

Working...
                X