No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson arrives in Cardiff and gets booed.

Comment

Hopefully not Johnson out of The Peep Show.

Prime UK PM material tbh, I could see this fuccin appenin as well.

Comment

He also got booed in Scotland.

I love that #BackDoorBoJo started trending after he got booed on the way to meeting Nicola Sturgeon, then escaped out the back afterwards.
        "The First Minister [MENTION=4119]nicola[/MENTION]Sturgeon said to journalists after the PM visit that she cannot recall any other PM leaving Bute House by the back door..."

Comment

To be fair, I dislike Jimmy Crankie way more than Boris.

Comment

Comment

One of my customers works for Rockstar, and I had told him this year had been so busy that I hadn’t switched my PS4 on since new year. He came in last night and gave me a new copy of Red Dead II and I have two days off next week. Time to dust the old girl down! Lovely gesture though, the people that shop with us are awesome.

Comment

Discover topics like spiderman, poordesign, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like simtanic8.

Comment

Baby foals. Most days I pass a field where a beautiful chestnut horse lives who I often stop to feed and admire. She gave birth a few days ago. Gorgeous little thing, so delicate and unsteady. I wanted to welcome it to this world with a great big hug.

Comment

Went to Wakey to get some clobber for a 2-night stay with the lads in Whitley Bay next week. As always, ended up with some £1 gaming joys...Warriors Orochi 2, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce, The Saboteur, all 360...

...then Homefront: The Revolution and Gears Ultimate Ed, £4.99 BOGOF at GAME. Can't go wrong at £2.50 a pop, plus I can check out them Timesplitters 2 levels in Homefront.

Lastly, ended up getting an Atari Flashback 8 from Argos. It was £18.99, last one in stock. Non-HDMI version btw. Don't really need it but an £18.99 treat, says it's got 105 games on it, all crap and unplayable I'm betting. But ya get two nice old skool Atari sticks. Bloody light, though. Any lighter, it'd be a fackin balloon. Kind of ruins the illusion. Surely they could have sellotaped a pebble inside to add heft?

Anyway, at nineteen squid I won't moan. Also got a nice Metallica tee at this pleasant grebo clothing shop.

Retail therapy. But not at a huge cost. Bloody love it. Eight cans of Perla green, as well.

Comment

lol whitley bay

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like humandignitybloc.

Comment

Back from my job at the DVLA. Had to lock up. Almost forgot to lock the website too!

Comment

I just like how the P in Punto is a little person driving

Comment

I love that you see that! But no. The logo goes back to when they were a weapons manufacturer who also sold raisins. In combining both of these facets of the business, they arrived at their logo which they still use to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                I love that you see that! But no. The logo goes back to when they were a weapons manufacturer who also sold raisins. In combining both of these facets of the business, they arrived at their logo which they still use to this day.
                                Nah, you've gotten it wrong. It's from back when they made cross-sectioned cock-and-balls-wearing-a-vibro-cockring scale models:

Like **** am I drawing that at work

Comment

Working...
                                X