Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    I'd have rather had PES. Detroit: Become Human isn't my thing. An interactive movie with QTEs isn't really gaming in my book.
    I have to agree there but I have barely played any of that type of thing, I did try a few walking simulator type things but If i can get the same experience watching a play through on youtube it really does not appeal to me.

I did like The Stanley Parable though purely due to the amount of choices and endings

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
      I have to agree there but I have barely played any of that type of thing, I did try a few walking simulator type things but If i can get the same experience watching a play through on youtube it really does not appeal to me.

I did like The Stanley Parable though purely due to the amount of choices and endings
      the brilliant script elevates it too, i think a funny well written script can really elevate things, Take games games like Portal 2 and Thomas was alone, not only are they really interesting puzzle games with some really cool mechanics but they also have amazing story and script to keep you engaged, entertained and involved.

Comment

August 2019 titles

WipEout Omega Collection
        Sniper Elite 4

[Source]

Comment

Happy to play Wipeout. Sniper Elite is gross with those skeleton shots!

Comment

Class. I've never played a Sniper Elite game

Comment

I'd been toying about Wipeout via PS3 or PS4 for a bit so this is perfect timing

Comment

Already have Wipeout...Gran Turismo Sport next please!

Comment

Cool. Didn't one of the peeps on here work on Sniper Elite? Or am I thinking of another sniper game?

Comment

I played one of the Sniper Elite games on 360 when it was on Games with Gold.

I was torn between feeling disappointed if I didn't nail an amazing kill shot or a bit disturbed when I did and you had the unnecessary kill shot cam as a reward.

I stopped playing as I got the idea after a few levels.

Comment

Ignore.

Comment

Sniper Elite 4 is great. The levels are so well-designed.

Comment

Is Sniper Elite the one when you get a proper slo-mo, multi-angle playback of you rattling some guy's plums?

Comment

^^^ I'm pretty sure that's the one ^^^

Comment

Batman Arkham Knight and Darksiders III for September

Comment

October 2019 titles available from the 1st

The Last of Us Remastered
                                The Show 19

[Source]

Comment

Working...
                                X