Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some hilarious co-op games with Team Juans / Plough Boy on theHunter Call of the Wild, we got stampeded by cape buffalo and had to run for our lives when one chased us, and we were trying to dodge out the way while blazing away with small arms. Plough Boy got headbutted off a hill

Comment

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Gr8 fun.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Had some hilarious co-op games with Team Juans / Plough Boy on theHunter Call of the Wild, we got stampeded by cape buffalo and had to run for our lives when one chased us, and we were trying to dodge out the way while blazing away with small arms. Plough Boy got headbutted off a hill
        XboxClips.com - Easily watch and share your favourite Xbox clips and screenshots. XboxClips allows you to watch the top game DVR clips from the latest and greatest xbox games.

Video online!
        Last edited by vanpeebles; 03-12-2019, 15:03.

Comment

I picked up some cheap games In the recent Steam sale, I picked up the F. E. A. R. Bundle (1+ both dlc/2/3),I completed all of those and are now playing Prey

Comment

Trying out Pokémon Sword and will be finishing up Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

EA have given me the 1 month Access finally so Need for Speed: Heat will come next. Otherwise I need to fit in some more Rain, Taiko no Tatsujin V and to finally start Shenmue III

Comment

Luigi's Mansion 3 - Still very much enjoying this gem. Every floor of the hotel offers something different and memorable. The are so many games these days that kick you in the nuts over and over it's refreshing to play one that's just plain fun.

The Walking Dead Definitive Edition - It was reading a feature in last months Edge that made me give this series a proper go ... nice to have all episodes and content on one disc too. I'd fallen out of favour with TWD (comics and TV) but this has drawn me right back in. It's actually like a comic book come to life. The writing and characters are great. Really enjoying it.

Death Stranding - Okay, Norman Reedus is currently taking a time-out around halfway across America. I love the game but ONLY when I'm in the zone.

Comment

Just finished the STRIDER reboot on XB1. SOLID is the word. A brilliant reboot. Its only weakness is it maybe lacks a bit of identity to its Metroidvania-iness because the upgrades really aren't that exciting. And maybe everything is a bit too small (I didn't realise I'd actually defeated the rebooted mechagorilla until after I'd beaten it, I kinda stared at the screen trying to work out what it was then only just realised after five or six seconds).

Some of the 2.5D vistas are STUNNING, especially Monument Square and the 'get 3 keys' bit just before where you transition to the final boss's lair.

But a GREAT game, a solid 7.5er anytime and some of the music is amazing. I'd really love a sequel or another game in this style by the same developers. They did an AMAZING job and made a game that's never boring at all and makes a great homage to the original source.
                Last edited by JazzFunk; 07-12-2019, 01:32.

Comment

Now just browsing through the unlocked character sprites. They're lovely. Grandmaster Meio looks EPIC!!! Shiny, shiny, if these were toys when I was a kid I would've gone raving bloody nuts for them!!!!

One thing it does point out is how much detail you miss out on due to the zoomed-out viewpoint...like the fantabulistic detail and smooth lilac carapace of the Sewer Crab. It's about the size of a raisin, ingame. Should've been a bit more close-up, you miss so much!

Comment

EDIT: Sewer Crab carapace has gorgeous little bumps, btw, I just got carried away by how good its husk looks.

Comment

Yellow stripe on it, too.

Grange Hill colourway. Almost.

Comment

Dankey Kang Tropic Thunder

Jeepers, it’s brilliant. Two player is fun and each character has different skills. The graphics are beautiful.

Comment

Demon’s Tilt!

I was jealous of those with this on PC (I don’t own a computer which I could be confident would run it) so it was a really nice surprise that this dropped on Game Pass this week.

This game is brilliant. I love Devil Crush, Alien Crush, etc, and this is a brilliant updated version of the same idea. Love the aesthetic, plays really well - just awesome. It is a bit confusing to get to grips with at first, but once you work it out (slash read guides to the Steam version) it’s actually not nearly as complicated as it looks.

I’m still getting to grips with using tilt as much as this game wants you to, but having a lot of fun doing so. My best so far is 57 million - is anyone else playing and if so what’s theirs?

Comment

Finished Ep 2 (S1) of The Walking Dead. Absolutely brilliant. Enjoying this so much. The decisions so far have been tough at times but never agonisingly so ... I've always been able to choose and feel satisfied I made the right call, whatever the outcome.

I think I was put off by an earlier Telltale game so never went in much for this back in the day ... so it's great to have everything in the Definitive Collection, lined up and ready to go. Love the inky black art style going on too ... proper gritty comic book.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Finished Ep 2 (S1) of The Walking Dead. Absolutely brilliant. Enjoying this so much. The decisions so far have been tough at times but never agonisingly so ... I've always been able to choose and feel satisfied I made the right call, whatever the outcome.
                              I replayed all of these pretty recently and they are superb. Season 1 is absolutely brilliant. A few janky dialogue issues in the first episode and, from then on, it all settles into a superb experience. Brilliant storytelling and some very hard choices along the way.

Comment

I'm settled in to Need for Speed: Heat now though it's got a 'more time in the oven' vibe to it with stutters from loading etc. It's abundantly clear that Ghost don't have any idea what to do with the franchise so it keeps circling a Burnout Paradise but not as good model.

Comment

Working...
                                X